[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She literally did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: NadineRoss.jpg (10 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
NadineRoss.jpg
10 KB, 300x260
She literally did nothing wrong
>>
>White VA

Dafuq?
>>
>>339436774
She literary did nothing at all
>>
>>339436774
You are right
>>
>>339436774
i like her, and i love how mad she makes mra kids

apparently there was a tester for this who got all buttmad and went off on naughty dog for having her and the other female surprise character at the end, id love to see a picture of that guy
>>
isnt having a strong muscular woman just a male power fantasy?
>>
File: smugtrump.jpg (57 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
smugtrump.jpg
57 KB, 485x364
>>339439342
Exactly
>>
>>339438947
white privilege is a very real thing.

but don't expect /v/ to be anything other than edgy contrarians.
>>
>>339440149
So what, is every white character voiced by Cree Summer "black privilege"?
>>
>>339440785
one black voice actor isn't indicative of privilege, no. you can't honestly say there is black privilege when whites make up the majority of nearly every industry and level within, plus a culture and political institution which reflects that microcosm whites live in, and force blacks to live in -- and yet act confused when blacks feel disenfranchised or they are at an inherent disadvantage.

that doesn't mean there can't be a black voice over artist cast to a wide diverse range of characters, but it does mean you are lacking context of the bigger picture, cherry picking, and not understanding that success was DESPITE these societal ills he lives in.

your move.
>>
>>339440785
you are literally autistic
>>
Shes pretty ugly
What did she do in the game anyway?
>>
>>339440149
>>339441390
>>339441540
Fuck off tumblr
The only "privilige" is wealth
>>
>>339441390
>when whites make up the majority of nearly every industry and level within
Like how they make up the majority of the population? Are you a retard son(or is it some fucked up pronoun)? Why should there be a larger amount of black people when they're a minority in the population and they didn't even create these things?
>>
>>339441690
>>339441831

>tfw you can wing four years of a sociology education by making shit up on the spot with the appropriate buzzwords
>it's so effective and cancerous no one can even argue against it since they're immediately brought into a specific narrative that won't support any counter argument they think of

liberals are masters of manipulation tbqh
>>
>>339441609
She runs a PMC called Shoreline and works for the villain Rafe, she beats you up twice and then fucks off right before the final boss
>>
>>339441390
>one black voice actor isn't indicative of privilege, no.
Cree Summer isn't the only one, Phil Lamarr is another just off the top of my head. It is not "cherry picking".
>you can't honestly say there is black privilege when whites make up the majority of nearly every industry and level within
That is because whites are 70% of the population, that is to be expected.
>that doesn't mean there can't be a black voice over artist cast to a wide diverse range of characters
Exactly, having someone of one race voice someone of another race is not "privilege". It's just something that left-wing retards whine about for the sake of whining, when they have run out of other "social justice" problems to fight. It's like those people on tumblr who think the color of bandaids is institutional oppression on the level of slavery and Jim Crow.
>>
>>339441945
Its why i dont bother to argue and its why i saged because i want this thread to die just a bit quicker
>>
>>339442062
So she did literally nothing the entire game? Because that sounds like a non-character, kinda like kei leng, hyped up to be a big bad and literally did nothing
>>
>>339440149
Oh, fuck off.
>>
>>339442450
It's not that she does nothing, it's just that because of them making her a fucking female, she can't do enough with her that justifies killing her so she just feels pointless over all
>>
>>339440149
>Live in a white country when you are not white
>Complain that things are more geared and catered towards the native population

Oh golly gee wilikers are you stupid as fuck.
>>
File: 11.png (190 KB, 1080x580) Image search: [Google]
11.png
190 KB, 1080x580
>>339438947
>Black VA

Wtf?
>>
>>339442754
But he's right.
>>
>>339443014
>live in a WHITE country

no one ever thought otherwise. that is precisely the issue, hence whites have privilege.
>>
>not even 10 post in
>/pol/ talk
>>
I have a feeling that story DLC will be Sam and Sully getting that pirate treasure she has.
>>
>>339436774
What was the point of her character? She literally exists just to setup the showdown between Nate and Rafe at the end.

I enjoyed the game though
>>
>>339440149
>white privilege is a very real thing.
Tumblr literally is invading this place, isn't it?
>>
>>339443756
>"What was the point of her character?"
>Explains the point of her character
>>
>>339443806
What I'm trying to say is that they dragged that character out just to have her set up the finale and then disappear. They had to have been a better way to do that.
>>
>>339440149
GTFO my /v/ tumblr
>>
>>339443975
thats because she's literally shoehorned SJW-bait, and i really really don't like to say those kinds of autistic things.
>>
>>339443975
I dont see the problem in using a character as a plot device
>>
>>339443580
>on 4chin
>Not being a closet racist
The only thing every board has in common is every board gets triggered with niggers, with the exception of /sp/
>>
>>339440149
Kratos, literally the whitest video game character of all time, is voiced by a black dude
>>
>>339444437
>because it's 4chin that means every board should share our autistic hatred of darkies
>>
>>339444706
see
>>339441390
>>
File: 250px-Hermes_conrad.png (46 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hermes_conrad.png
46 KB, 250x328
>>339443424
Yes my snu snu queen
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.