[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>90% of the play of games are no skill, instant kills >Mcree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: OW.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
OW.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>90% of the play of games are no skill, instant kills
>Mcree
>Junkrat
>Hanzo
>Bastion
>Pharah
>Reaper

This game sure is tough. There definitely isn't a lot of skill gap closers.
>>
Hanzo ult POTGs are the worst, it was a mistake allowing it to go through walls
>>
>>339431831
so? stop playing, nobody cares
>>
File: Honzo triple peek.webm (1 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Honzo triple peek.webm
1 MB, 852x480
>>339431831
>>
>>339431831
ITT OP is butthurt he never gets potg
>>
>>339431831
wait till you get to rank 50+ and say it takes no skill
>>
I've yet to get a mercy PoTG - even outsniping a widowmaker with headshots with the pistol...

FeelsBadMan
>>
I got one as Zenyatta on ps4
>>
>>339433683
>Coordinated with team
>Did his job as a Sniper
>Actually knew how to play Hanzo's not like a retard

Pretty good.
>>
>>339433835
Raise more than three people in a single raise and you likely to get POTG
>>
>Joining in a losing game, right before they lose still counts as a lost
Epic! Simply epic!
>>
>>339435515
Other games do this as well. That doesn't make it okay, but it's not like it's Overwatch specific.
>>
>>339435515
it was obviously your fault anon, you didnt help the team
>>
>>339435884
Funny story, I did come in late as Pharah in one game.
10 seconds left on the cart point, and we pushed it all the way to the end with no stops.

I even got a medal + POTG for it too! x)
>>
Should I get this shit for PS4? I want to maybe get this or resub to FFXIV

>inb4 console

I want a rig but I need a new job first.
>>
The POTG with ults aren't about your MLG pro montage for youtube where you got a bunch of skills. They are about the win and where the ult was used. More often than not, POTGs are game changers and more often than not they can easily be avoided unless used in tandem with a good team
>>
>>339437545
if you really like fps games, I wouldn't get it
otherwise wait for a price drop
>>
Phase two of overwatch shilling, bait threads.
>>
>>339431831
when everyone's OP, no one is
>>
>>339431831
Then enter some Overwatch tournaments, you should become world no 1. easily if the game is so casual
>>
>>339431831

>its a "the game isnt good because I suck at it" episode
>>
>>339440023
I honestly feel like I could get kills as someone like mccree
no lie, I would get shit on, but the fact that I could still scrap a few kills among the worlds best speaks volumes about the skill gap
>>
>>339435775
They said they were going to stop doing that back in closed beta.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.