[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this thing?! Also uh, Stardew thread I guess.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: YqAAxYT.png (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YqAAxYT.png
251 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck is this thing?!

Also uh, Stardew thread I guess.
>>
>>339430718
sea monster
all it does is pop up every now and then
>>
>>339430718
so is this game just if rune factory was made by a shitty lazy indie dev
>>
>>339432653
More like Harvest Moon. Rune Factory is a whole different beast.
>>
>>339432653
Its if Harvest Moon wasn't made by a soulless corporation that's mandated to shell out a new game every year.
>>
>>339432169
Does it do anything? Or is it just there to spook me?
>>
I loved old moon games... Would I love this?
>>
>>339434036
It's fun, slight tumblr social elements and a strict clock but for the most part enjoyable.
>>
>>339434397
>slight tumblr social elements
what did he meme by this?
>>
I could never figure out how to fish. The fish always got away.

can I gay romance the blacksmith?
>>
>>339432653
>dude spends 4 years making the game by hand
>learned how to sprite
>made music for the game
>by himself
>lazy

Now I'm not gonna argue quality, but that stuff all takes effort and some sort of drive.
>>
>>339434494
The people of the village come in all shapes and colors. Including a fat chick with purple hair and bad body odor.
>>
>>339434494
I mean there's same-sex marriage if you want and an interracial couple with a mixed kid, BMWF of course.

That goddamn clock too
>>
>>339434397
Strict click? Do I need to keep some sort of pace? i hate feeling rushed in games
>>
>>339435070
>do I have to keep some sort of pace

Not really, but days feel like they go by pretty fast if you do things like mine or fish and everything closes down at like 5 o'clock.
>>
when will this come to consoles?
>>
>>339435070
It depends, you may feel rushed, times passes quickly. If it gets too late you'll pass out and be charged a hospital fee, it increases each time. I don't know what happens if you die in the mines without a wife but I know if you have one she'll find you and bring you home.

I "bought" the game, you should do the same and find out

http://igg-games.com/stardew-valley-free-download.html

Here you go faggot.
>>
>>339434759
No, but you can cuck him in the next patch.
>>
>>339434925
>>339434953
Well, that's reality. Abnormal haired "spritual" pale girl isn't a tumblrism, it's the current year in game so yes there homosex is a thing, and interracial couples happen. If this took place in the past I'd say it was tumblr.
>>
>>339432653
It's far from perfect, but fuck you it's better than Rune Factory Frontier by a mile
>>
>>339435070
You only feel rush towards the beginning. Once you reach the first winter, you should be properly acclimated to time constraints and by the first new year following said winter, you'll fit into the groove.

For any new players, don't chop down all your grass until you make a silo. If you must clear space for farming, do so, but half your field should be wild at least for the first and second years. That's where you'll farm your wood from.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.