[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hold the fuck up where's the Australian server option?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1449024124559.png (1 MB, 1199x747) Image search: [Google]
1449024124559.png
1 MB, 1199x747
hold the fuck up

where's the Australian server option?
>>
>>339429604
You play with the Americans you silly kangaroo fucker
>>
There was no need for them since the 20tick servers got ya covered
>>
Australians don't play games so they don't need one
>>
File: 2016-05-29-023459.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29-023459.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
could always use containment servers
>>
>1.07 MB image

OP started uploading this yesterday
>>
>implying anyone in their right mind would bother catering to you fags
>>
>>339430512
Even Australians know they're convicts. They would take pride in that rather than ever try to relate to those native retards.
>>
>>339429604
Tell your government to stop banning games and maybe they'll make one.
>>
File: slow interwebs.png (31 KB, 300x135) Image search: [Google]
slow interwebs.png
31 KB, 300x135
>>339429604
Blizzard has always been notoriously shitty about this.

Even with WoW, Oceania servers were hosted in the US. I refuse to play any Blizzard games as a result.

>>339430643
Post internet speeds
>>
Australia is irrelevant. No amount of shitposting will change that.
>>
>>339429604

You just play on america, you will get matchmade into australian servers. I haven't had any issues with lag so I assume that's the case. or blizzard has worked some voodoo magic on this game to make ping not noticeable
>>
File: Don't Tread on Me Australia.jpg (31 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
Don't Tread on Me Australia.jpg
31 KB, 473x315
Overwatch is a game about heroes, not criminals.
>>
>>339430738
>Australian
>In high school history class
>Teacher says that most of our heritage was a bunch of convicts having an orgy on the beach they were dumped on.

I try not to be like other Australian's but then the truth hits home and it hurts.
>>
>>339429856
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.