[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dead game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: heroes-facebook-preview.jpg (232 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
heroes-facebook-preview.jpg
232 KB, 1200x628
>dead game
>>
>>339421359
Is it, Anon? I heard it was a popular moba next to LoL and Dota2.
>>
Not surprising given all the SJW pandering that happens in that game
>>
>>339421359
>It's dead because I say so

Even though you want it to be desperately true, it's not
>>
>>339422442
Hahahahaha
>>
its assfaggots, but its still significantly better than overshill
>>
>>339422703
I don't go to gaming websites, so everything is new to me. I don't know what's going on.
>>
>>339421359
b-but if you got the $60 version of OverWatch you got a free Tracer character to play as!
>>
File: 1455485240643.png (254 KB, 560x416) Image search: [Google]
1455485240643.png
254 KB, 560x416
>can't even write to the enemy team and flame them
>can't even use mic with teammates

what the fuck?
>>
>>339423062
You must use more delicate methods for infuriating fellow gamers. Like picking murky.
>>
>>339422685
It is pretty dead.

Smite gets more attention.
>>
>>339422685
Telling only by the general chat, it looks pretty barren, takes a lot of time to find a match, in ranked you get matched with the same people over and over.

Its dead.
>>
>>339421359
If they would put out non-shit heroes that aren't a bunch of literally whos I might be convinced to play more. Been like 8 months since they put out a character I gave a fuck about.
>>
I just noticed that there's Widowmaker skin for Nova.
And that's fucking ugly
>>
>>339422442
this literally means nothing

that's like saying Elder Scrolls Online has the most players after SWTOR and WoW, it's nothing to brag about.
>>
File: 1445528473307.gif (574 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1445528473307.gif
574 KB, 250x164
>>339422685
I enjoy playing it, but the population has thinned noticeably. Getting in games takes twice the time it used to and I've been seeing the same players almost every game. Tracer's release probably had something to do with it because it seriously made the game unfun to play for me.
>>
>>339421359
LoL and Dota are like mcdonalds, HoTS is like dinner at a fancy restaurant
>>
File: l1.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
l1.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>339426091
>HoTS is like dinner at a fancy restaurant
Lmao what the fuck. It's stripped down to its' basic element but with a "stand on the point" mechanic. Fucking /v/ and food analogies, I swear to God.
>>
>>339425931
what about tracer?
>>
>>339426296
>It's stripped down to its basic element
And then refined to perfection.
That's what fancy food is about
>>
>>339422685
>20 minutes searching for match
>not dead
>>
>>339426670
a fancy dinner takes time
>>
>>339426486
Her entire kit is lifted from Overwatch which, as it turns out, doesn't work in a moba. She has no mana and four escapes, which she can use to get into close range with no consequence, which removes her weakness of having low hp. You have to see for yourself how dogshit she is to fight and she's such a balance trainwreck that she made several heroes unplayable and others change their longstanding builds to counter her. Even then, she has very few hard counters and NO soft counters. The only thing that stops her are silence and a Murky with his ult up.
>>
>>339427119
She'll get nerfed into the ground within a month or two as per usual with Blizzard.

Their method of creating "balance" is such bullshit regardless of the game.

I quit playing HotS when Tychus got nerfed into the ground.
>>
File: 1453819934225.jpg (129 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1453819934225.jpg
129 KB, 900x675
>>339427454
She's already been nerfed. The problem is the entirety of her kit. I know I'll sound like a faggot saying this, but in Riot's terms, she's "problematic" because it's the kit and not the numbers that make her awful. The only way they can stop her from destroying the game is to nerf her her into being unplayable, and then people will bitch enough for her to be rebuffed that she'll go back to being absolutely broken. And, unlike Riot, they will never rework her kit because it needs to be like in Overwatch.
>>
>>339422685
It's incredibly dead. That's an indisputable fact.
>>
>>339422521
I think you meant to shit up an Overwatch or WoW thread.
>>
too bad we dont have official numbers

i would really like to see how wow, overwatch, sc2 and hots are doing in steam stats
>>
>>339428194
SC2 has about 30k players.
>>
>>339427780
was checking the wiki

Blink
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Dash towards an area. Stores 3 charges.

Recall
Cooldown: 26 seconds
Return to the position you were at 3 seconds ago, refill your ammo, and remove all negative status effects from yourself.

yep, that sounds incredible frustrating to play against
>>
tracer isnt that bad, she dies in half a second of focus
>>
File: It's time to stop posting.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
It's time to stop posting.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>339428613
Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe it, man. From memory,there's only two targeted CCs in the game. Everything else is skillshot or has a wind up time, so she can easily dodge them. There are some heroes that are literally impossible to play against her, no matter the player skill involved. If she catches you as one of these characters or if your ult isn't up, she'll just kill you and you can't do anything about it because of her cleanse and she attacks while she moves.

Like, I played her on the free week and I was baffled by how could anyone die as her. I won literally every game I played with her.

>>339429060
Everyone dies if focused. There is no excuse for her changing the face of the fucking game and making heroes obsolete. That, and you can be a braindead drooling retard and still get away from any bad engagement. She has a bigger kill potential than Zeratul and Illidan while having a much easier escape. In what world is it not bad when you can do everything right and the enemy player can fuck up everything but still get way at the press of a button?
>>
>>339428613
gg Blizzard
>>
>>339428613
It is far worse than that

The reason everyone hates tracer is that one of her early talents gives you charges of blink when you recall so enemy can't even punish you by waiting where you'll recall
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.