[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend gifts me pic related >Play the game for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: battleb.png (318 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
battleb.png
318 KB, 616x353
>Friend gifts me pic related
>Play the game for a while
>I am now considering removing him from my friendlist
>>
>>339418575
Do it faggot and post a pic.
>>
that's nothing

>tfw parents gave me the atari E.T. as a birthday gift long ago
glad I was able to get away with it easy since I was a kid
>>
Just posts the price drops and player count and get it over with.
>>
>>339418575

but what about quips and that awesome boss geoff i mean arachnissssss XD
>>
>>339418575
Anyone wanna gift this to me? I'd play the shit out of it ;-;
>>
>>339418575
Not an argument

>shilling for Stillwatch
>Stillwatch is boring
>Cash shop with 39.99 $/ 50 loot boxes

>Battleborn is a good game and much better than Stillwatch
>Battleborn is for the mature audience, Stillwatch for the 6 year old kids
>Can only attack Battleborn with no arguments

You should consider stop wasting your parents money
>>
>>339418575
It's really not that bad you dramatic manchild.
Quit shilling overwatch for Gods sake. Battleborn is objectively better in every single way, it just didn't hoover up as many gullible fucks like you thanks to Blizzards sexual character designs, rampant marketing and extremely douchey beta timing to coincide with Battleborn launch.
>>
File: 5432654745.png (343 KB, 680x1203) Image search: [Google]
5432654745.png
343 KB, 680x1203
>>339421428
>>
>>339421901
>extremely douchey beta timing
This.

Anyone with half a brain can see that Blizz purposedly scheduled the open beta with BB's release. It's a douchey move that only a big, multi-billion, soulless corporation can and will do.

Why do we still allow this, /v/?
>>
>>339418575
>Get a game for free from a friend
>I will now remove him from my friend list
You are the worst person on earth.

Even if it were bad rats there is no excuses to remove a bro from friend list.
>>
>>339422254
>douchey

Who gives a fuck if it was done on purpose, at the end of the day theyre in the business of making money
>>
>>339418575
>friend gifts me game so i play with him
>be thankful and play with him once
>never play again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.