[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch Dogs 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x300
Besides Defalt coming back, what're your hopes for this game?
>>
I wouldn't mind just more of the same. Build on the concept they had, new map, more challenges, more ways to hack shit and more shit to hack,

I really enjoyed the first one while everyone was losing their damn minds because it apparently didn't have as much DoF as the E3 trailer.
>>
nothing? it was a poor story-clone of Max Payne 1-2, with "hacking" thrown on top to try and trick us.

with the gameplay of shitty GTA.

what a clusterfuck.
>>
Defalt is fucking dead
>>
>>339414695
But he was the only interesting character
>>
>>339414695
This. Did people really let that guy escape? Cringy as fuck with his memes
>>
>>339413278
>the game actually runs properly
>gameplay that isn't worse than fucking saints row
>>
I want bushes I can either run through, or can't.

the fucking Quasi-Shrodinger's Bushes pissed me off.

also everything "destroys" in a very silly manner, posts neatly segment into equal parts and fold in a nice stack

also it ripped off Max pay one and two and that is unforgivable.
>>
File: Cheeseburger Walrus.jpg (44 KB, 495x451) Image search: [Google]
Cheeseburger Walrus.jpg
44 KB, 495x451
>hopes
>for this garbage
>>
>>339413278
Better driving, better shooting, better hacking and a better story because the first game was boring as shit in everything. Even the graphics were just alright.

I doubt they can do it though.
>>
>>339413278
I can't remember any redeemable aspects of the first one
>>
>>339415601
Jordi
>>
Don't make the radio music shut off whenever you enter combat
>>
>>339415515
that FUCKING driving, everything, and I mean everything drives so foreign to the concept of a real car its insane.
>>
>fix the driving and driving physics
>remove that stupid Ubi fad of 'armored enemy with a lmg'
>shoot while driving makes the handling difficult or easier to loose control
>>
that it's fun like the first one. less stupid story and more world interaction.
>>
I want DedSec to be reworked. They were cringy as fuck, holy shit. Literally leejun expet us xD tier.
>>
>>339413278
I'm always surprised when people have hopes for Ubisoft games since AC3
>>
>>339415984
even in this fucking game your climbing towers to unlock shit, but you do it.. with the Push X to Hack!

I was fucking gobsmacked how hard Ubisoft tries to make all their games exactly like each other. and then ripping off the plot to Max Payne and wearing its fucking skin like fucking Buffalo Bill.
>>
What's with all these faggots saying they liked this fucking garbage more than GTA V? I'm not saying GTA V is a masterpiece or something but Watch Dogs is so goddamn bad I just can't fathom how anyone would prefer it over ANY GTA.

I read this shit frequently in threads related to Watch Dogs.

Anyway, I'm still hopeful for the sequel because I really liked their vision. They were never able to achieve it, clearly, but Ubisoft gets their shit (usually) right with their second attempts. They have the foundation, they need to improve upon literally everything to make the sequel good but I'm sure the devs have it in them.
>>
>>339416570
well they could just rip off Max Payne 3, I mean they have to have some story material to rip, like with the first.
>>
>>339416668
I certainly do hope they get new people to write this one's story. Come to think of it, Ubisoft in general pretty much needs to fire most of their writers, they fucking suck.
>>
>>339413278
Buildings to enter. I am sick of open worl games like gta or watch dogs where you can do a lot on the street.

they should included an actual hacking like interface like uplink.
>>
the chasing stuff was fun sometimes
Blowing stuff up near the other player and shenanigans in general
>>
>>339413278
I hope it fails so there isn't a 3.
>>
>>339417859
I mean shit I've all ready planned a hacking-action-open world game, I don't want them to be able to keep going and give it competition!
>>
>Ubisoft
No hopes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.