[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>developers receive death threats because a video game is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
>developers receive death threats because a video game is delayed for 2 months

Why are this game's fans so retarded?
>>
Rabid fans exist in all forms of media for all sorts of things. The internet just allows us all to see how fucking crazy most people are.
>>
They may be mad because they want to start making money of streams.
>>
>>339413276
this is actually a really good position to be in desu
>>
Whoever keeps making this thread is going to get MURDERED ALIVE!!!!!!
>>
>>339413276
I'm going to fucking kill you for making this thread
>>
>>339413276
Everyone on the internet receive death threats for dumb reasons, it's not the fans fault
>>
>>339413276
>boohoo there is demand for the game

If you see this as bad for the devs you are dumb as dirt.
>>
>>339415138
>attempted murder = demand

xaxa
>>
>>339413276
>death threats
>"OMG I'm GONNA KILL YOU GUYS HURRY WITH DA GAEMS"
it's called fake controversy.
>>
>>339413276
Because there's literally no consequence for doling out death threats. Why not?
>>
>making death threats because the most boring game ever got delayed

What the hell is wrong with people? At least get mad over a good game.
>>
>>339413276

Video games are a refuge for the retarded.

Don't fuck with a retard's refuge.
>>
>>339413276

i wasn't even aware this game was near completion. what do they need 2 extra months for?
>>
>>339415483
Adding another 56 untillion empty planets.
>>
>>339413276
this sounds like a story for kotaku! quick to the internet preses!
>>
File: 1458231994914.jpg (145 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
1458231994914.jpg
145 KB, 807x605
>>339413276
>online "death threats"
This is the kind of shit you do when you're an edgy kid on a chat site or something.
>on one such site years ago
>used to harass people, pretending I could hack their computers and set them on fire or explode
>I'd give them a "time limit" of a few days before the "virus kicks in" or something
>people would cry and beg me to remove it
I could have probably taken it further and gotten them to do weird shit (I only ever did the shoe on head thing) but I guess I was too much of a moralfag. Even after all these years I guess people still fall for "i'm gonna kill you" online.
>>
>>339415483
they're brainstorming how to spin their words so that once the game comes out and people realize all you can do is mine useless rocks for cosmetic upgrades, rinse, and repeat they will be able to say they didn't lie.

They've already done this with the "no multiplayer" thing, when they said the universe was so massive youd never run into another player, but then recanted that and instead said there's just flat out no MP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.