[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this guy doomed humanity for a loli?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: thelastofus3.jpg (588 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thelastofus3.jpg
588 KB, 1280x720
So this guy doomed humanity for a loli?
>>
>>339413021
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>339413021
Let's be honest. Humanity isn't all that great.
In some ways, these two were more human than most of the people they ran into. They truly were, the overrated
>>
>>339413021
>save humanity
>masturbate to two girls having sex

there's obviously one answer
>>
>>339413021
>15 years old
>Loli
>Looks like a Teenager
>Loli
OP doomed /v/ due his astonishing faggotry.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 192x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 192x171
>>339413021
Don't tell me you wouldn't either

I'm sure Joel received a lot of "special attention" when he was injured, that probably helped him make up his mind
>>
/v/ will never admit it but TLOU and Joel especially are quite well written.
>>
Nobody is doomed. Look at how many infected you come across in the game compared to the number of non-infected people. The only thing keeping humanity from recovering is huge groups of assholes raping and pillaging every chance they get. The Cordycepts has almost no influence on anything at the point we see in the game, so a cure for the infection really doesn't matter. All the infected you come across have been infected for extended periods of time, especially in the case of the big dudes that are all armored up. The rate of new infection seems pretty low, really.
>>
>>339413642
In the first 10 minutes of Chapter 1 we see a building get raided and several civilians executed by MPs for being newly infected, plus the guy underground who you find trapped under the bookshelf.
>>
>>339413189
Fuck you for thinking humanity is an ideal. Bet you're the kind of asshole that goes around calling people subhumans.
>>
>>339414215
He still has a point. When I played I spent more time shooting stupid bandits and dodging stupid shit instead of fighting against the infected. As such they never seem like a big threat overall. There's a point when Joel outright stats "mmm this area is probably infected" like they are contained to a well know area that they can avoid without a care in normal circunstances. The clickers themselves are complete pushovers thatcan be avoided if you have a brain. ND really fucked up there, I never felt like the world was threatened at all.
>>
Joel actually saved the world. Killing Ellie to slice up her brain would do nothing. But breeding her would eventually produce offspring from which a new immune humanity can emerge.

Of course Joel got first dibs on that duty
>>
File: 1436022783387.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436022783387.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>339413021
>Shady organization wants to kill an acquaintance of any kind for the potential of science
>>
>>339413021
Only fathers would understand.
>>
>>339413021
>implying the fireflies actually had any way of making a cure
>being an edgelord
Heres your (you)
>>
Even IF the Fireflies (who are established to be incompetent as all fuck) COULD have the POSSIBILITY of making a cure, consider the reality of Joel's situation:

>spend an entire year with your daughterfu
>go above and beyond what the original job was even supposed to be
>get bonked in the head by your employer once you get there
>they take your shit
>they don't even let you say goodbye to your surrogate daughter
>"nah we're not paying you lol"
>also we're keeping your shit, have fun out there

The Fireflies royally screwed Joel over multiple times. And he was about to lose the last thing he had in the world. You'd do the same.
>>
>>339413021
so can ellie have sex or even kiss another person or will she pass the infection on and has to remain a virgin?
She said david was infected after she bit him
>>
>>339413021
>didn't understand what happened in the game
go back and replay listening to the tape messaged faggot
>>
ellie wasn't a sure thing - fireflies were fuckups

why have her sacrificed when you can sniff her panties the rest of your life
>>
There is only a possibility for the vaccine.

Did you not play the rest of the game? The game that makes it explicitly clear that human beings are just as bad of monsters as the spores?

The point of the game is that human beings don't deserve a cure and to try and recreate civilization and society once more would be wrong.
>>
>spend the entire game going from failed firefly location to failed firefly location
>thinks they'll have any chance at making a cure, let alone a vaccine
>spend a large portion of the game fighting humans

it would literally be easier to kill all of the infected and purify the air than it would be to cure it
>>
>>339416078

pretty sure she can only give handjobs
>>
>>339415838
>The Fireflies royally screwed Joel over multiple times. And he was about to lose the last thing he had in the world. You'd do the same.
fuck i forgot about his stuf and his pay, fuck the FF man
>>
File: tumblr_mwurlhSQLn1rhktt7o1_500.png (139 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwurlhSQLn1rhktt7o1_500.png
139 KB, 500x625
Humanity took his daughter from him. I would do the same for a motherfucker i love.
>>
>>339414826
As far as I could tell that was actually the point. By the time you're at the ending of the game you realize Joel has a hatred aimed completely at humanity and has no hope for anything but himself.
>>
THAT IS tHE DREAM
>>
>>339417773
Good enough!
>>
>>339416078
He can still impregnate her with an eye droper.
>>
>>339413021
>implying you wouldn't
>>
She's cute though
>>
>>339414771
Why save shit people.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.