[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /v/ so i might buy a ps4 soon, although im not sure what games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Ok /v/ so i might buy a ps4 soon, although im not sure what games i should get. im personally thinking about bloodborne, persona 5 and final fantasy 15 when they come out and maybe uncharted 4.
any other reccomendations? please note i usually play on pc so exclusives only preferably.

also no bullshit about which console is better, i want game reccomendations not debate which platform is ''le superior''

Pic unrelated, just there to draw the attention of you weebs
>>
Yukari is pretty
>>
File: 1464597072196.jpg (4 MB, 1346x7445) Image search: [Google]
1464597072196.jpg
4 MB, 1346x7445
Sell your PC.
>>
>>339411492
This.
>>
>>339411492
no thanks i won't, but atleast you actually answer my question in some way instead of this cunt
>>339411167
>>
File: 1439935505317.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439935505317.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>339410989
There's the Odin Sphere remake, though that's also on PS3 and Vita. Disgaea 5 is good, too.
>>
>ps4
>games
>>
File: WiLD 4.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiLD 4.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Odin Sphere Leiftrhasir is out soon, it's a fun beat 'em up.

Gravity Rush 1 and 2 are simple but fun games.

WiLD is coming up at some point, it's from the guy who makes the Rayman games and you can be a bear. Should be fun.
>>
>>339411658
post more anime
>>
>>339412061
disgaea series seems quite intresting might try out the pc version of disgaea
>>
>>339412429
Its been around since the PS2, why are you playing the PC version now?
>>
>>339411658
cuck
>>
Do your own research dummy
>>
I'm doing the same thing anon, hold out for the neo tho, you might as well get the best version of the console available. FF15, P5, and Bloodborne are the reason to buy the system. Each of those are 60 hour games and should keep you going until at least the end of the year. Then you have Kindom hearts, dragon quest, neir:Atuomata, The last guardian all upcoming. There's also Star ocean which is set to release soon, haven't heard much about the game other than it being too short. There's plenty of other stuff to play in the meantime, some of it exclusive, some of it not.
>>
>>339412198
see
>>339411492
The only one without games here are the Personal Computer and the Nintendo WiiU, my friend.
>>
>>339412538
Because he's probably underage. The first one was released for psp, ps2, and ds years ago. If he was around and playing games in that era, odds are he would have had at least ONE of those systems.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.