[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you summon us /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Would you summon us /v/?
>>
>ever touching a summon sign in your life

wew
>>
>>339408937
this, anyone who summoned on their first playthrough for any boss is a child. this game is a fucking joke with phantoms
>>
>>339409017
Some people are in to have fun, why limit themselves to not experience the multiplayer side of the game and get rewards for it?
Seriously, not everyone is a pretentious tryhard cancer like /v/.
>>
>>339408937
>using features in the game what a scrub

fuck off
>>
>>339408937
>not playing through the game with a friend onyour second or third playthrough

Don't worry noone will laugh at you if you're not hardcore 24/7
>>
>>339409017
I do agree that your first experience can be ruined by summoning... but only the first time. Fighting alongside NPC's can be fun and add to the experience of this world, and playing alongside people is just fun in general.

Plus, a few bosses feel harder to me with help. Twincest, for example, becomes a lot harder to predict.
>>
>>339409274
This is always the worst strawman argument you casuals use for justifying how shit you are at any gajem
>>
>>339408763
Keep sucking that big black Abyss dick ya whore
>>
>>339409274
>just going to use cheats in every game possible it's okay cause it's a feature

>>339409325
That's just mind-numbingly pointless. Souls games are broken with more than one player. If I wanted to play with friends, I'd play an entirely different game.
>>
>>339409713
I bet you play pvp though
>>
>>339409713
cheats are not features
>>
>>339409017
>this game is a fucking joke with phantoms
Then I guess Souls games were always a joke.
>>
>>339408937
>look mom i'm so fucking mlg
>>
>>339408937
>>339409017
>not summoning 3 phantoms and sending them back home as soon as the bosfight starts
wew~
>>
>>339409807
Nope, but PvP at least suits the game better than co-op. Even the worst PvP meme culture shitter in the world is better than a pathetic babby subhummoner.

>>339409847
They can be.

>>339410257
>he doesn't use developer-mandated cheats put in the game out of pity for the mentally stunted so he must be implying he's hardcore

I think it says something about you that you came to this conclusion.
>>
>>339411020
no a cheat can't be a feature, a cheat is something that breaks the game's mechanics, anything in game is part of the game's mechanics
>>
>>339411121
Some games have cheats menus. Once it stops being an obscure command or button combination and is brought to the forefront, it becomes a feature.
>>
File: Jumpscare.gif (54 KB, 273x343) Image search: [Google]
Jumpscare.gif
54 KB, 273x343
The only time I ever summon is to bring unsuspecting low levels into NG+ to atch them die in seconds

The Anti-Twink mechanics in DS3 = I can no longer do that.

Lame, I hate DS3, Focus tested panderfest shit
>>
>>339411020
It's not a cheat if it's a major mechanic. Just admit you're mad because you don't have any friends to co-op with.
>>
>>339411389
Just don't upgrade your weapon?
>>
File: average v player.jpg (624 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
average v player.jpg
624 KB, 1920x1080
Alright, which one of you faggots is this.
>>
I will admit I needed to summon for pontiff. Died 20 times to him.
>>
I like to change my clothes to match the hosts and then if he summons more they'll change too.
>>
>>339411020
I finished the game solo twice once on my first run and after that on my sl1 run
After that i just fuck around with friends, try out builds etc.
Why would i never use summons if i can? It's not like i care about the super hard challenge anymore, not like it exists in souls games anyway
>>
>>339411595
Dude you need to lay down.
>>
>>339411498
that's jumping thru a hoop like a dog.

ill just stop playing and show fromsoft that anti twink measures will erode the low level community in the long run
>>
>>339411751
You must be 18 years or older to post here.
>>
>>339409017
Who ever said ANYTHING about summoning on their first play through? Retardation.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.