[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /v/ feel about Video Game Movies as a whole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (62 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
62 KB, 720x1080
How does /v/ feel about Video Game Movies as a whole?
>>
>>339404639
Video games are juvenile. Video game movies are kitsch. Anyone who thinks they can be good has a juvenile mindset and needs to grow up.
>>
>>339404738
im v btw
>>
usually terrible in presentation both by movie standards and by video game standards
>>
>>339404738
With regard to the issue of content, the sublime beauty of the sexual signifier seems very disturbing in light of a participation in the critical dialogue of the 90s.
>>
>>339404639
>>339404639

Despite the sorry ass attempt at the Doom movie

I liked it

But that's more because of Carl Urban, Dwayne & Rosamund

Whoever that foreign fuck was that directed it, needs to be shitcanned permanently.

They need to redo it with a proper demonic antagonist setting.
>>
>>339405278

>extra chromosome
>>
>>339405369
>>339405369

You know, if they dragged the movie out for another hour, and actually y'know

Fluffed that shit out, and maybe not gone with the "Extra Chromosome" seeing as how most people are aware that scientifically speaking that's what causes fucking Down Syndrome.

It might've been a sub-par financial success.

I mean fuck they had the creepy aspect of the monsters down pact along with the tension

But the extra chromosome shit just turned it all on it's head.
>>
I liked Ace Attorney.
>>
File: angelina-jolie-tomb-raider.jpg (232 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
angelina-jolie-tomb-raider.jpg
232 KB, 1024x768
Still the best video game movie
>>
>>339406073

Followed by Silent Hi-

>Rose sees Pyramid Head

Clearly never even understood the concept of Silent Hill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.