[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want Demi-fiend to keep a magic attack, which element would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I want Demi-fiend to keep a magic attack, which element would be the best?
>>
how far in are you?
you can get tornado really early and it's incredibly powerful. force boost is obtainable fairly early on as well

ideally you want something that either hits multiple targets, or just hits multiple times in general in order to make use of the press turn system
>>
>>339400886
Yes i have tornado, i'm planning to change it to some electric spell for the stunning effect.
>>
>>339400965
I'd be less concerned about status affects and more concerned about having a balanced party. You'll want to hit for as many weaknesses as possible for press turns.
Have you leveled his Magic stat?
>>
>>339401539
>Have you leveled his Magic stat?

Not really, i'm focusing on strg,agi and vit on DF, while keeping a party of offensive mages and supports.
>>
Unrelated from OP's playthrough but is it even possible to beat TDE's final boss with a magic focused build?
>>
>>339401667
Probaby for the best. One magic spell is probably useful to hold on to, but I'd make sure you've kept decent physical skills.

>>339401814
I wouldn't. You need Pierce to even hurt it, which I'm pretty sure only affects physical attacks.
>>
>>339402186
>You need Pierce to even hurt it, which I'm pretty sure only affects physical attacks.
in Nocturne pierce affects all skills
it's broken as hell and that's why it was nerfed for future games
>>
>>339401667
Your magic attacks are going to be shit then.

>>339401814
Of course you can, but your demifiend will need to be supporting in the final battle.

>>339402345
You are wrong about everything in your post.
>>
What's the second best stat for a strength build?
>>
>>339402501
>Your magic attacks are going to be shit then.

I don't care, i just want extra turns.
>>
>>339402345
It's not broken considering that you can only get it from clearing the 5th Kalpa, after which there's only the endgame bosses and Lucifer, the last of which is where you actually need it.

>>339402501
>Your magic attacks are going to be shit then.
It probably doesn't matter much if he's using multi-hit ones like tornado, they should only be used for hitting for weaknesses anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.