[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>release delayed >but we're also receiving death threats!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: nomanssky.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
nomanssky.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
>release delayed
>but we're also receiving death threats!

Sad way to keep your game relevant
>>
>>339399940
sad way to feel emotion over a video game, I would rather kill myself if I were you (not necessarily OP, I think you understand) desu
>>
Sean was clearly blowing the death threats off and making fun of how non serioous the threats were by saying he'd hide in his pillow fort
>>
Honestly i don't care about the delay, comforts the coin pouch you know?
>>
File: 1417474898484.jpg (54 KB, 443x490) Image search: [Google]
1417474898484.jpg
54 KB, 443x490
>>339399940
I had a feeling the game was not ready for that release date. We've seen next to nothing regarding gameplay.
>>
>>339400984
Thats because there is no gameplay, expect Elite Dangerous levels of fuck all to do
>>
>>339400984
Have you actually tried to look up info and footage regarding the gameplay mechanics or are you just assuming?
>>
Can't fathom how anyone could muster the passion to send death threats over this "game".
>>
>>339401970
That's why it has to be a publicity stunt
>>
>>339399940
>>339401970
>preorders are never a problem
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 259x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 259x223
>>339399940
>people are saying "I don't care they delayed it; that just means they're taking more time to polish the game!"
>mfw I will buy it when it's dirt cheap
>mfw there are people who are excited for it and will buy it day one at full price
>mfw these people don't realize that if the game "needed more polish" they would just relalise it with day one patches
>mfw it go delayed because the game is not even half-complete
>>
>>339399940
Fuck I was afraid this would happen. Looks like another 2 months to go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.