[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1200x650
Should i get Dark Souls 3 or not?
>>
It's classified.
>>
>>339391375
get it now faggot
>>
>>339391375
>not wanting to fight this based a boss
>>
>>339391375
No, faggots aren't allowed to play my favourite games.
>>
Nobody cares if you have fun or not.
>>
>>339391375
It's 50$ on greenmangaming
>>
Fuck Dark Souls 3, get Bloodborne.
>>
>>339391375
No, it's fucking shit. It's even worse than 2.
>>
>>339391375
Yes, it's great. If you're on console just skip it, since like BB it runs a 20 fps.
>>
>>339391375
nah, get BB if you don't have it already

DS3 might be worth it down the road when the price drops and the DLC is out but for now it's pretty shit tbqh senpai
>>
>>339395476
Why would you just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
Thanks yall
>>
>>339396638
This. Though I disagree about it being shit, the balancing is seriously ducked and From has no intention to even try and change this.
Aside from that, most areas are uninspired with some exceptions, and replayability is nowhere near DS2 levels
>>
>>339391375
Its better than 2 but not as good as das.
>>
DaS3>DaS>BB>DaS2>DeS

I would recommend it.
>>
It's great. But I can't bring myself to do another run. I wanna be a hexer, but there's just fuck all for the majority of the game. Very boring.
>>
>>339398032

Objectively wrong. It's more like:

DaS=BB>DaS3>Des>DaS2
>>
Not OP. Should I wait for it to drop in price?
>>
>>339398392
I didn't think BB's main game was very good after forbidden woods, and the dlc was good, but not good enough to elevate it to the same level as dark souls and it's dlc.

With dark souls 3, it's the only game I've felt satisfied with from beginning to end.
>>
>>339398697

>I didn't think BB's main game was very good after forbidden woods

I mean, did you finish the game? I thought the Lovecraft twist was awesome.
>>
>>339399080
I didn't really think much of it at all.

The best part was seeing the amygdala's, the imposing moon and seeing ebrietas, but the rest of the areas and bosses after rom were kind of shitty.

Nightmare frontier, nightmare of mensis, yahar'gul, upper cathedral ward and cainhurst in particular all felt really disappointing after the first half.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.