[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the "Molten Rain" of video games? Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: molten-rain.jpg (76 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
molten-rain.jpg
76 KB, 480x680
What is the "Molten Rain" of video games? Something that is so completely broken that it utterly ruined the entire game that it was in?

HARD MODE: No saying "Fox in Melee"
>>
>>339387540
>posting a ''''''broken'''''' card from mirrodin
>it's not related to affinity
Did your parents drop you on your head as a child?
>>
you know how this thread turned out last time, anon. you probably don't even play magic.
>>
>>339388387
I DON'T PLAY MAGIC I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT BROKEN VIDEO GAME MECHANICS AND YOU FAGGOTS DERAILED IT INTO SHITTY CARD GAME TALK I'M SO MAD
>>
Stop cutting land to make room for all those cool dragons, OP.
>>
>>339388465
why would you start the thread the exact same way then? just ask about what are things in games that are super duper broken without mentioning the card. fox in melee could probably start a shitstorm too if the right people saw it at the right time too t b h.
>>
Set up some guidelines.

Does it have to be something you're forced to use or does its mere existence ruin the game despite being optional?
>>
File: Image (1).jpg (27 KB, 226x311) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).jpg
27 KB, 226x311
>>339387540
>molten rain OP

If you're gonna bitch about land destruction at least get salty over an actually broken card.
>>
File: Image.jpg (38 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
38 KB, 223x310
>>339387540
Li Ming in heroes of the storm.
>>
File: w2gisj.jpg (44 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
w2gisj.jpg
44 KB, 396x382
>>339387540
>>
File: Ira_(TCG_Series_3).jpg (222 KB, 741x1027) Image search: [Google]
Ira_(TCG_Series_3).jpg
222 KB, 741x1027
>>339387540
>joins your army in Chapter 1
>Has Astra at Level 1
>Astra gives her five swings at 100% damage and will kill anything
>Always having very high Skill and Speed allows her to have a constant 100% accuracy, repeatedly hit everything, and dodge almost every attack
>Clears the arena with ease in every chapter
>Gets a Brave Sword at the start of Chapter 3 from Lex or Holyn
>Both her children inherit Astra and all of her skills and are among the best units in the second gen army
>Her daughter will her weapons, including the Brave Sword which will quickly gain Critical if it doesn't already by Chapter 6

Ayra can even solo the toughest of bosses with a bit of luck on her side for Astra procs with a Brave Sword.
>>
>>339387540
"broken"
You must be one of those dumb fucks who concedes when an Armageddon gets played, huh?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.