[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make a good Attack on Titan video game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: AoT.png (372 KB, 655x422) Image search: [Google]
AoT.png
372 KB, 655x422
How would you make a good Attack on Titan video game?
>>
>>339387243
it must have something similar to spiderman 2 as movement system
>>
>>339387243
The fan game without chibi bullshit.
>>
>>339387243
not making one
>>
>>339387243

Is the manga worth reading? Finished the anime and season 2 doesn't look like it's coming any time soon.
>>
>>339388031
No.
>>
>>339387243
The flash game mechanics refined and polished, with loads of levels and decent Graphics and animations.
>>
>>339387243
What's wrong with the upcoming one?
>>
The PS4/Vita one is fucking sick.
Loads of content too. Been playing it ever since release
>>
File: 1416799353764.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1416799353764.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>339389187
>>339389374

Is the Western version being dubbed? I know I'm a huge pleb but I can't be doing with screechy Nip voices.
>>
>>339389932
No clue. Probably?
>>
>>339389932

Why would you want the dubbed version?

I usually don't say the sub is better than the dub, and most of the time prefer the dub, but the Attack on Titan dub is absolutely horrible.
>>
>>339387243

Monster Hunter with Titans? Gather ressources, build weapons, kill or catch Titans alive to study them etc.
>>
>>339387631
This, fucking THIS
>>
>>339390220

I don't mind it personally, it's not amazing but I'd take it any day over screaming Japs blabbing on in a language I don't understand.
>>
>>339387243
online mmo, where the more you kill, the more you rise ranks.

then if you rise enough you get to be the leader.

so, will the other players follow your orders? or be shitheads?
>>
>>339390220
How is the dub bad?
>>
Make the Tribute game and add more to it. Done.
>>
>>339387243
Make killing titans an actual challenge. I've seen the gameplay of this shit, and your character can hack through the titans far too easily.

Make it open world with a fully explorable city which changes depending on how well you play. Play good and kill loads of titans and the city remains intact. Play shit and buildings get destroyed, walls get knocked over and corpses litter the streets.

a healthy amount of side missions/objectives which involve you defending segments of the city. Complete them and you get rewards, ignore them and eventually the areas you SHOULD have been protecting turn into wrecked ghost towns

Objectives which give the player hard choices, e.g. "kill one of two titans. One is going to destroy a weapons/armor vendor, and the other is going to kill that waifu-teir npc you like. You don't have time to stop both."

That's all I got.
>>
>>339390993
Bryce Papenbrook as Eren is cancer for the ears
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.