[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> N3DSXL bricked after trying to do CFW while high as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CI16_2DS_PickAColor_image600w.png (164 KB, 600x229) Image search: [Google]
CI16_2DS_PickAColor_image600w.png
164 KB, 600x229
> Able to get a 2DS for just $30, from work
> Fall for the 2DS meme
> N3DSXL's are too expensive
> N3DS' aren't in the USA

Fuck.
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
>>339386910
>N3DS isn't in the USA
That hadn't been the case for the better part of a year now
>>
>>339386910
>Wanting another 3DS with that shit library
I would give you mine if I could find it.
>>
LMAOH NO MY 3DS
>>
>>339386910
>weedfag getting btfo
Who cares
>>
>>339386910

It's not a meme, there is nothing wrong with the 2DS outside of only having one speaker. I don't use 3d and it's far more comfortable to hold than the other versions. I also don't play my handhelds outside, so the lack of portability isn't an issue for me.
>>
Get fucked

Now we need some karma to hit the fucking vapers and us real niggas (tobacco smokers) will live as kings
>>
Wtf Im reading.
>>
>>339386910
To be honest it's your fucking fault for being a dumbass and trying to do it high.

2DS aren't all that bad though senpai, you still get your CFW
>>
>>339388471
what the fuck is this autistic bullshit
>>
>>339388471
Coming from someone who was two packs a day, I can honestly tell you that you will not live as a king. You'll be broke, pissed off, and gradually feeling worse and worse physically every day
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.