[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is nowhere as bad as people make it out to be. I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: starfox-zero-5582da485f6d2.jpg (34 KB, 341x205) Image search: [Google]
starfox-zero-5582da485f6d2.jpg
34 KB, 341x205
This game is nowhere as bad as people make it out to be. I just 100%ed it and had a lot of fun. However, there were things that could've made it A+

>I barely ever used motion controls except for all range mode. The on-rails segments played just like SF64. They should've allowed the option to disable motion controls completely except for those all range segments.

>Arcade mode from the very beginning.

>The Gyrowing stage (Zoness) isn't as terrible as people say. It's pretty short but it's jarring when playing Arcade mode.

>Maybe 3 or 4 more planets (Sol, Macbeth, a "proper" stage for Meteo)

>More bonus stages like Salvadora. I really enjoyed shooting down huge threats.

>A description or hint of how to get the medals for each stage (kinda like Super Mario 64) because some were just downright cryptic.

Anyone else has any offerings?
>>
>>339383291

The game is shit stop shilling
>>
>>339383291
Literally nobody cares except for faggots.
>>
>NINTENDO DINDU NUFFIN

Most people don't agree with you and don't want to bother with the wonky-ass controls period - deal with it.
>>
>>339383495
Literally git gud
>>
File: 1455564260162.gif (898 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
1455564260162.gif
898 KB, 540x400
>>339383291
The game sucks, get over it.
>>
>>339383291
Controls are mostly fine, casuals are just shit. There's a few situations where they could have been refined more (Walker controls) but otherwise they're solid. Main problem with the game is the lack of content and the haphazard way the game is structured. 64 got it right in having to replay the entire game to unlock alternate stages it gave the game more replay value and allowed you to master the game even over time. And the alternate goals in 64 were way more meaningful and lead to more significant stages.
>>
>>339383291
I thought all the Nintendorks left after last year's E3.
>>
controls are great
the game didnt sell a lot, so most people on the internet who say it sucks are just parroting metacritic reviews.

it is a rail shooter with pc flight stick space simulator controls.

the problem of the game is the content, not the controls, I had a lot of fun with it, but I rate it more of an 8/10 than a 10/10.

I think the game needs

A) Online multiplayer with both 1 vs 1 and team battles (incloding 1 + bots vs 1 + bots)
B) Online leaderboards for scores and fastest runs
C)A few more planets
D)No gyrowing
>>
File: Anime.jpg (87 KB, 524x702) Image search: [Google]
Anime.jpg
87 KB, 524x702
>>339383291
> I just 100%ed it
Well, I hope those 5 hours were fun.
>>
I like it. The problem is they force those all range levels and gimmick vehicles. If they stuck to the rail shooter levels like Corneria and fortuna it would be fine
>>
>>339383729
People can be good at the controls. Like the game, they're made for children, after all.

But they don't want to fuck with it. People want simplicity.

So again, deal with it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.