[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIVE ZELDA WII U LEAKS NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 186kygqyydfr4jpg.jpg (190 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
186kygqyydfr4jpg.jpg
190 KB, 640x360
>>
>>339383272
I have a huge leak.

Zelda for Wii U and NX comes out March 2017
>>
>>339383272
It's going to be shit.
>>
There'll be dungeons and lots of block pushing with some target shooting to activate doors or platforms.
>>
You start off going to a forest temple. Then there's be a water temple and fire temple. I've only got through the first half of the game but I'll post more when I finish it
>>
>ZELDA WII U

You mean Zelda NX?
>>
>>339384021

>Doing the water temple before the fire temple

It's like you've never actually played a Zelda game before.
>>
>>339384184
Its for both.
>>
File: Zelda 8^).png (807 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Zelda 8^).png
807 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>339384375
>not a sub-360p picture of a paper with an old Nintendo logo in the corner

Yeah nah, this doesn't seem legit.
>>
>>339384262
You can actually do most of the temples in any order after the first one, provided you've found/purchased/crafted the necessary items to reach them.
>>
Every Zelda puzzle is solved by either
>pushing a block
>hitting a switch
>lighting a torch
>killing everything in a room
>bombing something

This is why Zelda games will forever remain stagnant. That and the refusal to do voice acting.
>>
File: 1448257317505.jpg (84 KB, 937x693) Image search: [Google]
1448257317505.jpg
84 KB, 937x693
>>339383272
Link dies in the end, causing some ambiguous ending, with some form of foreshadowing of another evil causing Zelda to be the next hero to save the day on her own as way to pander to SJWs. Screen fade to black roll credits
>>
>>339385095
That would require Nintendo to not be completely out of touch with the real world, so it wont happen.
>>
>>339385095
Jokes aside, I can actually see them doing DLC where we play as different characters.
>>
>>339384874
Voice acting would be shit and you know it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.