[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Setting aside any baggage from the current climate of video games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1280x720
Setting aside any baggage from the current climate of video games, setting aside EA, just judging this game, do you think it'll be good and how do you think it will compare to the first game?
>>
Is probably going to have a lot of auto/qte stuff, like the doors you had to time the kick in first will probably be auto so is sliding under stuff.

One common complaint of really bad players is that in the first game had "tank" controls because you have to build momentum so that's probably gone too, full speed the second you move forward.

Another complaint is the they didn't know where to go, so markers everywhere.
>>
It looks like the artdesign isn't nearly as sleek as that of ME1, it tries to have an Open World without really commiting to it enough to make exploration interesting... eh.

It will probably be serviceable but not nearly as memorable as the first one.
>>
The fact that there was such a delay between the first one and this one means they probably weren't confident in it and only had to come back to the series when they ran out of ideas.
>>
>>339380126
>open world design
>have to unlock abilities instead of having everything unlocked which means the levels need to be designed all around the starting abilities
>reboot
I don't have very much hope in it being good, and it will probably have alot less soul than the first one
>>
File: 1464273068254.png (36 KB, 728x758) Image search: [Google]
1464273068254.png
36 KB, 728x758
running simulator has less preorders than one piece
>>
>>339381607
>running simulator has less preorders than one piece
source?
>>
>>339380126
It seems fun, but I'm pissed that there is an upgrade tree especially for movement
>>
>>339380126

I'm mostly expecting a super casualized version of a game that already wasn't very good.

But I'm not going to play it anyway, so who gives a shit?
>>
after playing the beta i was sooo dissapointed but i kept coming back to it... the games a buggy mess with barely anything from the original game that made is special and awesome. but i mean its an okay sandbox freerunner so .... yeah theres that
>>
File: 1416695745904.jpg (72 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1416695745904.jpg
72 KB, 800x533
>>339382057
>there is an upgrade tree

seriously? why?
>>
Didn't Anita consult in this game's development and say that the controls were sexist in the first one because they were too complicated for girl players? If they dumbed the game down it's DOA.
>>
>>339383163
Sadly yes there is. You have to unlock the roll, the quick 180 turn, and the coil
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.