[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much time do you get to spend playing vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
23 year old with full time job and girlfriend.

I'd say in your average week, I get about 15 hours of video game time these days and that includes the weekend.

I fucking hate it. I feel like I should kill myself a lot of the time. All I want to do in life is play video games. 40 hours at work each week, and the rest with a girl bitching in my ear.

What do you guys do? How do you guys get your free time to game to your hearts desire?

PS tonight, I got the whole living room to myself for the evening.
>>
> How do you guys get your free time to game to your hearts desire?

No gf. No job.
>>
>>339372215
>How do you guys get your free time to game to your hearts desire?
Best bet is to contract autism, based on this post I'd say you should be set.
>>
>>339372043

22, school. most of the time its around 8 hours (32 on weekends) Feels really good, try not having a fucking succubus and beeing a slave.
>>
File: Our boy nolan.jpg (141 KB, 969x1045) Image search: [Google]
Our boy nolan.jpg
141 KB, 969x1045
I am currently unemployed, and I rarely have time to play videogames.

There is simply too much shitposting to be done.
>>
File: 1303695052092.jpg (52 KB, 203x231) Image search: [Google]
1303695052092.jpg
52 KB, 203x231
>>339372043
I have no family, I am 30, I am self employed, I spend whole day in the pc if I want.
Only downside is I make little money, but I am happy as it is.
>>
>>339372043

aw shit now I want to play it again
>>
>>339372043
Dump gf.
Acquire vidya.
If your gubment is easy to exploit, acquire autism papers (you can fake it if you read up on it extensively and learn to imitate it) and then you can acquire the Forbidden Powers of NEETzardy.
>>
>playing more than 2 hours a day

Fucking gross.

Get a life you fat fucking slob.

My format is 1 hour of gameplay for every 2 hours of exercise
>>
NEET
About 10 hours aday
>>
>>339372396
>self employed
What do you do?
>>
A fuckton anon.
Cause I'm a NEET and relatively close to ascending into wizardhood.
>>
>>339372497
I actually have a doctor appointment coming up, or would I need like a therapist or something?
>>
>>339372581
I run my own gift shop
>>
File: 1461857340073.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1461857340073.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>What do you guys do? How do you guys get your free time to game to your hearts desire?

You don't choose the neet life, the neet life chooses you.
>>
>>339372691
>implying my city has any tourists
>implying I even have the money to make the initial investment to set up such a shop

RIP
Still thanks for answering
>>
>>339372043
>a girl bitching in my ear
leave her, you retard
>>
>>339372758
>get portable console
>Sell candy or gum
>????
>Profit
If you don't start, then how can you fai? if you are NEET then you have nothing to lose, faggot.
>>
File: 1385573141749.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1385573141749.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
Dump your girlfriend and go from there.
>>
>>339372896
Which part of "no money for initial investment" do you not get?
Also my city is literally the least visited city in all of Poland since it's almost entirely industrial, gift shops flat out don't work or even exist here.
>>
OP, do what people already told you, dump the leeching parasite that is your GF. If she's bitchy then she's not even worth it anyway.
Heck if you need pussy you will probably have it cheaper and with less hassle by just getting yourself a whore regularly.
>>
>>339372978
>Poland
Start working in Norway, my dude
>>
Have a job, with 4-4 days workweek. No gf or any social life to speak of.

I play 2-3 hours a week because games became trash, and i'm just turned off them in general.
>>
>>339373062
Is knowing English relatively perfectly enough to get a decent job there? Cause I sure as fucking hell don't speak viking.
>>
The Neet life is only ever enjoyable for short month or two months at the most bursts. And it's really only enjoyable if you know for certain you'll be leaving the neet life in that time frame. In my experiences even a summer full of neet-mode is too damn much.

Work and vidya also isn't a good combo because work is soul sucking in a way vidya doesn't undo well.

GF and Vidya is unprofitable and requires money to spend on her.

If you have friends I'd ditch the girl and just replace the her time with playing vidya and going out with the buddies. If you dont have friends have a talk with the GF about more personal time
>>
I don't play any games at all because it's not fun unless you can do it full time. 1hr of anime per day fills the void for now. I'll play games when I retire
>>
>>339372556
this is either really poor bait or you're a summer normie and need to off yourself
>>
>>339372043
3hrs or so on weekdays, either I go out on weekends and dont play at all or go balls out and do 10hr+ sessions
>>
>>339373253
What if you are arthritis riddled in your old age?
>>
i'm a musical actor, i work two times a week tops and get overpaid, honestly

lots of free time and girls desu senpai
>>
>>339373245
>NEET life
>bad
Nigga what.

I'd do ALMOST anything to be able to go full NEET for the rest of my life and be able to afford rent, food and vidya.
Seriously fuck working as a corporate slave or a factory drone.
>>
>>339373129
Yeah, plenty of polish people barely know english and they still get a job, though those work mostly in construction jobs.
>>
>>339373353
Giving up my keyboard (as in synth) was one of the worst decisions of my young self, I still hate that little cunt for that.
>>
>>339373404
Doesn't suit everyone, I get depressed after a couple months of doing nothing

t. otherfag
>>
>>339373404
Nigga trust me you will go insane from boredom
>>
>>339373404
this
i didint knew how good i had it untill i got a job and girlfriend
I HAVE NO TIME FOR THE HOBBY I LOVE AND I HAVE TO WORK MY ASS OFF FOR THE BITCH THAT DOESNT APPRACIATE IT AND I CANT LEAVE HER BECAUSE IVE GROWN ATTACHED TO HER AND I ACTUALY FUCKING CARE
>>
File: thegame.png (37 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
thegame.png
37 KB, 800x800
>>339373404
>living as a parasite
this douche.
>>
>>339373434
>shitty jobs
I asked for a decent job, not shitty slave job.
>>
>>339372043

Wake up daily at 5:30 a.m. Exercise for an hour. Use the cooldown time to read the morning papers. Get to work at 9. Return to home at 6. Play vidya until about 9 p.m.
>>
>>339373458

i grew up with an unsupporting family, saying I couldn't live with music, that I had to get a "real" job

i won't say it's always been easy, but now i'm 24 and i make twice as what my father makes, and he works 9 hours a day
>>
>>339373595
You could come to Germany. There's always a need for cheap hookers.
>>
>>339372978
>Poland
I happen to be from Poland as well.

Wha's your job? How much złoty/month?
>>
>>339372043
>23 year old with full time job and girlfriend.
gtfo
>>
>>339373491
No I won't, I've been doing this LITERALLY for 5 years now and I wish I could keep it up forever but alas I need to get a job soon. Those 5 years are the most fun I've ever had since I had literally 0 obligations to anyone and was free to do anything I wanted and when I wanted.
You're the one insane if you actually want to serve some faceless corporation as a wageslave.

>>339373532
One thing that will never pollute my time is the concept of GF. Fuck that. Bros before hoes.
>>
>>339373404
I couldn't work if I wanted to, have steady finances, brand new monster PC, new games, and I couldn't be more miserable.
>>
>Just got out of school for art shit
>Do a bunch of art handling gigs + work in a gallery on contract
>All my co-workers/supervisors are chill as fuck
>Free time is spent working on art or playing video games
>Get in 20 hours a week of gaming (give or take based on how much art stuff I feel like doing), more than enough for me.
>No GF, but a friend with benefits who is pretty damn cute.

The best of lives. Hell of a backlog at the moment though, but with the amount I play a week, it will take me forever and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>339372043
show tits of your girlfriend or get out
>>
>>339372043

2 hours, and I'm terrible.
https://youtu.be/5niOzVXZsOg
>>
>>339373750
>You're the one insane if you actually want to serve some faceless corporation as a wageslave.
>Being unskilled enough labor as to end up in a cubicle or on a construction site
LOL
>>
>>339372043
>"i have a girlfriend"
>"but i hate her"
>"what do"
Maybe stop dating someone if you dislike them, shit-for-brains
>>
>>339373717
Ebin.

>>339373731
>Wha's your job? How much złoty/month?
Nothing, at the moment. And I can't get anything decent either. The only ones that even reply to my CV are paid shill companies (aka door to door salesman bullshit, fuck that) and factory line production/warehouse slave (again, fuck that).

I literally don't even want anything insane, even a simple store clerk job would do as long as I don't have to work as a fucking overgrown ant.
>>
>>339373750
Love how every god damn NEET equates jobs to retail or business shit. There are other jobs that you may actually enjoy that aren't shit.
>>
>>339372043
>when I have no gf, I wish I had one
>when I have one, I wish I had none so I could play video games

truly, this life on earth is suffering.
>>
>wagecucks
>>
>>339373768
You truly have no idea how good you have it.
Want to trade your life for mine?
>>
>>339373750
>You're the one insane if you actually want to serve some faceless corporation as a wageslave.

There are other kind of jobs you know. You sound like that fat cunt, Alex Jones.
>>
>>339373896
you have no idea how ugly some people are
>>
>>339372043
Your problem is your girlfriend. Move out of your tiny apartment into a house where you can have an office. Give her a room to do whatever the fuck she wants in ie: crafts or some shit, and enjoy your happiness with a door or two in between you.
>>
>>339373936
For you. I can't think of a single one I would enjoy doing.
>>
>>339373936
>There are other jobs that you may actually enjoy that aren't shit.
Yeah, there are, and guess what, none of them ever fucking hire me. I'm actually neither far, nor greasy, care for my personal hygiene and am average+ looking, the only downside is I have no Uni education.
Got CAE in English, can do a bit of programming in Java, make some basic websites, manage SQL databases, build PCs and literally can't get anyone to fucking hire me in anything that isn't factory slave shit.

I'm 9/11 mad.
>>
>>339372043
Give up video games, they are an entertainment format for children and you will forever be a man-baby if you continue, especially in the lucky position you are in. Human interaction is far more important, embrace your partner, love them and yourself, go on holidays together, visit places, restaurants, theatres, have a family. Stop wasting your life plating with pixels on a screen and go and enjoy the gifts you have been given.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>339373750
>free to do anything I wanted and when I wanted.
except buy anything
the one thing you neets fail to realize is that money=freedom.
>>
>>339372043
Try being unemployed for 3 years. Every waking hour is a fucking nightmare, nothing to do but play games and every second you do you know you're wasting your life away.
>>
>>339374117
looks like you lack the ability to not be a snarky little shit. it's holding you back, fix your attitude
>>
I'm 25. I'm a programmer in a very small company. We make mobile games mostly. Doing some Google Cardboard shit, so at least it's interesting.

I get paid full-time salary, so i'm sort of working on and off all the time. I'd say I get to play vidya maybe 3 hours tops every night (at least that's all I want to do) if I do anything at all.

I ride my bicycle around town for fun and hang out with friends with the remainder of my time.
>>
>>339373902
>The only ones that even reply to my CV are paid shill companies (aka door to door salesman bullshit, fuck that) and factory line production/warehouse slave (again, fuck that)
Sounds like you just don't have shit in yuor CV. How old are you? Have you ever worked before? Because if not, it's no wonder you can't find anything decent.

I would go with working as a line production/warehouse slave for a little while just so you can have that in your CV. Also you seem to know English well, you could get a certificate.
>>
>>339374149
>not being a trustfund babby
lmao normies
>>
Trust me, the less time you spend playing vid the more you'll want to play it. If you didn't have a job and a girl and played games all day you would be burnt out in about two weeks.

I know because it happened to me. Just enjoy the time you have.

Also get your girl into video games, guarantee she will love anything in the mario franchise if she's not literally a terrible person.
>>
>>339374121
>Give up video games
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>339374149
And the one thing you fail to realize is that not everyone is a greedy cunt.
I'd be content with money enough to sustain myself and a bit extra every month for vidya and to save up for hardware upgrades few months/years.
Sorry I'm not a jew like you, kike.
>>
File: 1364777307488.png (849 KB, 1398x1398) Image search: [Google]
1364777307488.png
849 KB, 1398x1398
>>339373949
>First GF was obsessed with an old friend of mine and getting back to him through me
>Second GF was abusive
>Mfw no longer interested in dating or trying to get a GF
Listen well anons, life led without GF or want of GF is truly the way to live. I get interested in a grill now and then but they always remind me why I've sworn off dating pretty fast.

Who else /free/ here?
>>
>>339373679
That's pretty much what I do already, but I only get two weekdays when I have time after work to play video games, and then I get Sunday afternoon-evening.
>>
>>339374101
Use to be in the NEET boat for years my man. Then worked a shitty retail job for 5 years and it was the worst, thought that was all that was out there and did not want much more

Went to school on and off over 5 years, now in an enjoyable job and looking at going to graduate school really soon since I just got my BFA. Just can't be closed off as fuck. I still ain't that social and keep to myself and video games at the end of the day, but I'm not a crazy shut-in anymore.
>>
>>339374225
I'm a snarky fucking shit that's grown cynical precisely as a direct result of the circumstances I'm in, not because I've always been like this.
Fuck you asshat.
>>
>>339374305
>he thinks greedy is the same as wealthy
wew lad you sure know a lot for having 0 life experience. high school must be tough.
>>
>>339373949
Go whoring.
>>
Eventually you will grow up and realise video games are inconsequential and meaningless except for enjoyment, and you will resent the time you spend on it, instead of [anything else]

This is why you are miserable and also why you can't leave your girlfriend or your job. Your subconscious is aware, but your fear of identity change is resisting.
>>
>>339374235
>you could get a certificate.
I literally have CAE.
And I did work some part time shit in the past, nothing full time however.
Also fuck you for actually telling me to do the thing I hate doing aka being a factory drone. Seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>339374286
Autistic man-child detected. Enjoy your soulless, empty existence, wastinf your life in a depressing hole while everyone around you is enjoying life
>>
>>339374329
>letting yourself be used and abused by multiple women
usually I'd make fun of you for being a beta but considering you won't be adding to the gene pool anytime soon
>>
>>339374117
>Got CAE in English, can do a bit of programming in Java, make some basic websites, manage SQL databases, build PCs
All of this literally doesn't matter except for CAE.

Just work a shitty job for a little while so you can have that in your CV. I guarantee an employer will care more about the fact that you had a job not so long ago than your ability to build a fucking PC. What next, are you going to brag about your ability to drive?
>>
>>339374461
>posting on a video game board about how bad video games are
your life sounds very full and fulfilling.
>>
>>339374386
>blaming your shitty attitude on your circumstances
y'know most people grow out of this delusional idiocy by the time they're 25. were you abused as a child or something? neurons not crossing in the right places?
>>
>>339374475
>wanting to contribute to the already filled to the brim overpopulated society that's along the worst it's ever been
Yeah, have fun raising a child into this shitstained world. What a nice person you are.
>>
File: Bomberman white.png (31 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Bomberman white.png
31 KB, 256x256
>>339372043
I manage about 2 hours a day with a part time job and university and a gf not as much as i want but thats life.
>>
>>339374386
Different guy, but yeah. I learned Uni is less about the degree and more about the connections. Most of my opportunities came from me not being a shitter and professors loving the fuck out of me. Not even kissing ass really, just being semi-decent and not a complete moron. And you can go to college for dirt cheap (especially once you are 25). I am only 5 grand in debt from my undergrad.
>>
>>339374568
I don't know, did it hurt when your daddy raped you? Because it sounds like it hurt a lot considering he fucked your brains out too while he was at it.
>>
>>339372043
I have a girlfriend, but live by myself. Work a lot of the time, day hours are fairly meaningless, I work until the work is done. I probably get 8-10 hours a week to game.

It's okay really, a loss of interest in gaming came with being so busy. The girlfriend isn't too much trouble either, she's in the same boat as me, so we use our spare time to its fullest extent.
>>
>>339374460
>And I did work some part time shit in the past, nothing full time however
Some part time in almost nothing. If you want a decent job your employer will want someone who at least is used to having a fucking job.

>Also fuck you for actually telling me to do the thing I hate doing aka being a factory drone. Seriously kill yourself.
Better to be a factory drone with prospect of getting a decent job thatn a fucking NEET. You are in no position to be picky you fucking retard, be glad anyone is even willing to employ you given that you are a total stranger with little to no experience.
>>
>>339374427
If you think there is anything more to life but enjoying yourself to the fullest then you are beyond deluded.
Life is too short and shitty to waste it on anything but personal enjoyment.
>>
>>339374575
>the world is a vampire sent to drain
how apt, you're still just a rat in a cage despite all your rage
>>339374652
keep going, it's fun watching you shit yourself
btw it's good practice to not get mad at people online. makes it easier not to in real life (during a job interview, for example)
>>
>>339374558
>comparing browsing a board you frequented as a game-playing child just for shits and giggles to an adult life

Give it up kid. In a few years you will look back and realise I was right. Video games are cancer.
>>
>>339374741
Yeah how about you get cancer and die instead you corporate dicksucking twat? Seriously kill yourself.
I'ma enjoy my NEET life and driving normies like you asshurt.
>>
>>339374818
>kid
>implying
try harder
>>
>>339374215
my cousin is 2 years or so in. He drinks a lot. I wish him best.. he's a good guy.
>>
>>339374305
It's not about being greedy you idiot. Most people are in a position where necessary life expenses require a decent fulltime job. That takes away from vidya time and there's nothing you can do about it if you want to continue using electricity for vidya.
>>
>>339374841
>I'ma enjoy my NEET life
You are living a NEET life in fucking Poland dude,you don't enjoy it and you know it.

Let me guess, you still live with your parents? What's your plan after they die? Killing yourself?
>>
>>339373532
>>339373404
You'll regret ditching what you have for going neet.
Start feeling like a loser and having mental breakdowns constantly. Stay with what you have, try to sneak more vidya time in so you dont have these neet seeking thoughts.
>>
>>339374741
Fucking this. I've done interviews before and many (including myself) will not even call you in for an interview if you have a large ass gap between jobs or if your job history is not looking steady unless you have really good skills they want (which is almost never). Working something shitty sucks, but it is actually a major benefit over time.
>>
>ALL
>THESE
>FUCKING
>NORMIES
>ITT

And you faggots say Neo/v/ isn't real.

This is literally Plebbit: Anymusse Edishyn
>>
>>339373404
The issue with living a NEET life is that it can spiral out of control really fast depending on your resolve.

Some people will just sit around and let themselves decay, doing the same shit day out and in, they'll let go, start packing on weight and stop taking care of themselves and they'll get depressed, they'll get burnout and it's going to suck ass.

If you actually manage to still be socially well-adjusted and do other things like tending to a creative hobby and exercise then it can be alright, but there's still a lot of concerns to go with it, for instance, things start taking a sour note for you at work? You actually have the power to strike, maybe the employer won't give a single fuck but at least you do have some bargaining power because you're offering something in return for the money they spend on you.

When you're a NEET you don't have jackshit, you're getting money for doing nothing and in turn have nothing to threaten them with, worse, if you start racking up years on end being a NEET, good fucking luck explaining that big gaping hole in your CV to any employer, they'd literally rather hire underage faggots than you because with underage faggots they don't have to pay the full premium wage, but the work experience factor is probably more or less the same.

tl;dr: Being NEET can be good if you fill your day with meaningful things, just don't think about your future because you don't have one. Unless you got that disability pension instead of benefits in which case gg
>>
>>339374993
>>339375008
Hello normie scum, proceed to kill yourself.
>>
>>339374841
>poland
>NEET
How do you survive? Do you get neetbux like us in northern europe?
>>
>>339375017
I've been here since 2009, longer than at least 80% of the children in here

just because I'm not a meme-spouting faggot doesn't make me a normie
>>
I play video games with my gf
also if you hate your gf, fucking leave her you faggot
>>
>>339374920
So, you in fact admit you are an adult and video games take precedence to all forms of social presence in your life? That is much worse. I pity you :/
>>
>>339374841
>I'ma enjoy my NEET life and driving normies like you asshurt.
Good for you, but don't complain that you can't get a job when you don't do anything.
>>
>>339374741
How do I sell myself to an employer when I hate myself and would never hire me? This is a serious issue I have. I work right now but it's not full time, although I do alot of extra hours, and at first I felt good because I wasn't being a pathetic neet. Now I just feel stuck in this dead end job because if anything it's just made me jaded and lazy. The only benefits I've gotten from it are that I've gained a bit if confidence and I'm not terrified of every other person being but being closer to a normally functioning human being isn't really a selling point.
>>
>>339375124
Relatively rich family.
>>
File: 1395934334071.png (295 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1395934334071.png
295 KB, 403x403
>>339374774
I agree and sympathize, but your psyche does neither. What is the core personality of /v/? is it personal enjoyment or existential despair?

You cannot have personal enjoyment without fulfillment. You simply will not allow it for yourself.
>>
>>339375017
>Neo/v/
Old /v/ grew up and got jobs and shit. Been here since 08.
>>
>>339375170
>still implying
keep grasping
0/10
>>
>>339375207
Damn dude, I feel like shit just from leeching tax money. Can't imagine what begging my parents for dosh would be like.
>>
>>339375145
2005 here, go sudoku.
>>
>>339375209
>/v/ is one person
And that is where your argument falls apart.
>>
There's some stupid myth out there that everyone buys into that you have to work a job you love, otherwise you should quit and chase your dreams. It's a load of rubbish. Work isn't fun and it isn't supposed to be. Finding a job you enjoy is a bonus, but you're there to get paid and that's the bottom line. Use that money to find your fulfilment in life. Even if it's only for a period of time, don't turn down hard/unpleasant/extremely unenjoyable work that can be used as a stepping stone simply because you can't jump straight into your dream job.
>>
>>339375009
How will working now cover years of not working? Oh right, it can't. Might as well collect neetbux
>>
>>339375145
>just because I'm not a meme-spouting faggot doesn't make me a normie
giving a fuck about what people call you on the internet does
>>
File: tmp_8597-images445695815.jpg (14 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8597-images445695815.jpg
14 KB, 301x167
I don't.

I'm 26 and am I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of running on a corporate hamster wheel and doing the same damn thing everyday. If I'm lucky, I get 2 hours for vidya aftet work. My days off disappear because I'm spending time doing the housework and shopping I didn't do earlier in the week.

I should be happy because I have a good life with all things considered. I have friends, someone I love, and a comfortable life since my job pays alright. But I'm not happy and I'm starting to realize my own mortality. I get tired faster. I struggle to stay in some sort of shape. It's harder to feel motivated and passionate because of a soul sucking job. I never really feared death before but now I'm terrified of it because it seems closer than ever. And I can't even escape into a fantasy world with games like I did as a kid.
>>
>>339375201
>How do I sell myself to an employer when I hate myself and would never hire me?
Stop hating yourself and strive for being someone you would hire.

Actually knowing your employer helps as well.

> Now I just feel stuck in this dead end job because if anything it's just made me jaded and lazy.
Not having a job would make you even more jaded and lazy.
>>
>>339375207
What's your plan after they die and the well runs dry?

You sure as fuck won't get even a shitty job as an old fuck with no experience.
>>
File: 1461788671238.png (123 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
1461788671238.png
123 KB, 356x256
>>339372043
Leave
>>
>>339373595
Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>339375272
So you're not a kid, and you're not an adult? What are you then exactly? Your extreme aggression levels fall exactly in line with someone who is bitter over there existence of waking up, playing video games, and going back to bed again. Never having social contact, falling into mental despair. Utterly pathetic.
>>
>>339373595
>I asked for a decent job
Well too bad, you are just a little useless piece of shit wirth no qualifications or experience.
>>
21 years old, full time job, no gf

I get about 2 hours a day to watch anime / play video games when I have to work that day. Maybe 4 hours a day when I'm off.

It's okay, though. It gives you something to look forward to when you're off work.
>>
>>339372043
No gf anymore fuck dating
15 hours of work a week and I lift for 1:30 4 days out of the week with 4 days off

Currently in a gap year plenty of time for vidya
>>
>>339372043
A-are you me anon?

Exact same situation, I get about 10-15 hours in mo-fri and the weekends vary allot. Only game I can always play and make allot of hours in is csgo because my gf only wants to play that and if I don't play she gets bored after 1 game and basically start being bored around me sighing until I do something with her. But eh I do love her and I like watching and occasionally playing stuff with her. My life ain't that bad.
>>
>>339375420
My parents would rather help me out than have me be a bennies scrounger. I work because otherwise I'd feel like shit but still live with them and pay a token rent.

Been looking at moving in with a friend but I don't know how we could do it. I'd have to get a second job to afford and I'd have almost no free time to deal with all the extra shit at home then.

One day maybe I'll get lucky and someone will feel sorry enough for me to give me a decent wage or a chance at one.

If anyone's in their late teens here I suggest you seriously consider an apprenticeship because I really regret wasting all these years.
>>
File: 1463494600445.jpg (10 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1463494600445.jpg
10 KB, 238x250
>>339372043
During my work period around 1 or 2 hrs daily. On my reating period around 12 hrs

What do you guys do? How do you guys get your free time to game to your hearts desire?
NO girlfriend and no normie friends
>>
>>339375826
Just give it up completely. Do better things with your life, better your relationship.
>>
>>339375409
Oh please. Every thread that isn't a sadfrog.jpg is frustration at the latest eceleb/company outrage/dlc/nerf. There's scores of comics representing /v/ as rage incarnate, and we all know rage is just the reaction, what is the catalyst? I know you know the answer.

If this isn't you, why are you here?
>>
>>339372043
Full time job with 5 hour commute
Live in girlfriend
Side business

I almost never get to play anymore. I got to play 2 hours of Doom last weekend, and haven't played anything since. Please kill me /v/
>>
>>339376018
>5 hour commute
now this is advanced slaving
>>
>>339376007
Sounds like you're taking a load of generalisations and claiming that everyone on /v/ has to fit into that mould. Some of which haven't been the case for years. You're seeing what you want to see on /v/ because that fits your narrative.
>>
>>339376018
>5 hour commute

Vita
>>
>>339376018
>5 hour commute
The fuck

How do yu even find time to be here
>>
>25
>In grad school.
>Live with GF.
>Terrified every minute of every hour of every day.
>Push through the terror and get shit done.
>Really variable amounts of game-time, from 0 hours to 30.

I fucking hate it, but school and vidya are the only two things I really understand. At least I have sex as much as I can stomach (about once a week).
>>
>>339372043
>wake up 5:30
>go to university in another city
>get home 20:00
>if I play vidya now will be too tired for anything next day
I can only play vidya on weekends mostly, though right now uni is on strike so I can shitpost and play Persona freely.
>>
>>339376191
>>339376267
>>339376313

I take a train and bus for about 1:45 of that trip, with a ~45 minute drive to the train station. A Vita or 3DS could work...
>>
>>339376018
>5 hour commute
This isn't normal under any circumstance. Where do you live? I'm stuck with 2.5 hours commuting and an unfortunate hour lunch and even then my work day only lasts ~11 hours. At least the lunch goes fast since I started reading Journey to the West.
>>
>>339372043

Problem is, this is the only way you actually can enjoy games - when you dont have enough time.

I've recently been unemployed for a month. I thought that it would be awesome to just play games every day, but that only lasted about a week. Then I got bored even with games I knew I would enjoy. I just couldnt bring myself to play them, dont know why.

You just cant do what you love every day - if you dont know bad days, you wont know the good ones neither.
>>
>>339376239
Maybe, all I really want to say is that if you're miserable because you can't play video games all day, your brain is broken.
>>
>>339372043
I work from home and my boss is horrible at setting expectations for my work. What he thinks is about 30 hours of work a week is more like 6. Only downside is the pay is shit.
>>
>>339376530
I'm in Illinois, commuting to Chicago. It's approx. 2 and half hours each way by train and bus. A good chunk of that time is spent waiting.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 620x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 620x312
Live with girlfriend
Have a dog
Work 7:30 till 17:00

Still play 4 hours per day Monday to Thursday, more Friday and weekend.

> pic related, me breathing deeply from the well of life
>>
>>339376570
That's taking it at face level though. Jumping into some generalisations myself, it's not exactly a secret that most people here don't have much to invest into other than video games. When the one thing they can count on is taken away without anything they can do to stop it within reason it's going to hit hard.

>>339376803
It's time to move closer or get a new job anon.
>>
>>339372043
24 in your same situation

I get about 15 hours too. It doesn't really bother me. If you have other things to fill your life with video games become kind of a filler. I don't come close to beating games within the first week of release like I used to though.
>>
>>339376525
Get a Vita, you won't regret it. It has not only the indie and quick play titles, but a bunch if console-esque games such as Uncharted, Jak/Ratchet/God of War trilogies, Rayman, Ninja Gaidens, Need for Speed etc. Epic little machine
>>
>>339376803
jesus christ why?
>>
who /retail/ here?
>>
>>339376998
>>339377116
Got the job about a month and half ago. Moving to Oak Park when my lease is up in August.
>>
>>339377195
You folks complain more about your job than dead end fast food employees.
>>
>>339373595
>construction
>shitty

Nigger what?
>>
>>339377326
that's because retail manages to be more soul crushing than those jobs
>>
>>339376315
Why can you not stomach sex, is she that repulsive or do you just not enjoy it?
>>
>>339372043
I'm 27. I was in the military. After that, I went to school for a bit and worked as a custodian for a bit.

I haven't worked for awhile, but have been selectively applying for certain jobs... meaning I don't do jack shit.

I won't do jack shit either until I get that specific job I am looking for where I can get paid for doing jack shit. Just fight hard for a little bit so you can fight smart later, man.

My life is cake and barring any terrible accidents it will be until I die. Life is about today, not tomorrow.
>>
>>339377326
>Grumpy old people
>Alcoholics
>Older women hitting you
>>
>>339372043
26. Student at university. Taking it slow, I have just 1 course this quarter so I got a ton of free time. In the past week I've had 4 hours of lectures and the rest of the time I've been playing Morrowind almost non stop. That game is my fucking kryptonite. Once I start I'm addicted again.
>>
>>339378146
Get a job. And yes, this may seem alien to you, but you could get a fucking part time job whole studying
>>
What's the point of having a gf? It sounds like a lot of people don't really enjoy their company and just want to fuck them. Plus they will want to trap you with kids eventually.
>>
File: 1464311393055.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464311393055.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
>>339375826
>if I don't play she gets bored after 1 game and basically start being bored around me sighing until I do something with her.
>>
>>339378198
I don't always have slow quarters. Last one I was working on practical assignments non stop. Don't want to get myself into the extra stress that comes with a job. Don't think my autism can handle both studying and a job at the same time.
>>
File: alanwatts.jpg (22 KB, 212x254) Image search: [Google]
alanwatts.jpg
22 KB, 212x254
>muh normies REEEEEEEEEEEE

The only good alternative to "normies" is some traveling zen-master, painter, or that major league football player who lives out of his old van on a beach.

Why are you so aggravated about anyone questioning your NEET status? They have every right to do so. You're too chickenshit and dumb to go do things that you would like to, like living in nature or be someone cool or interesting.

What you are is a final product of NWO dysgenics, a nothing-person locked away in a compartment, being placated with virtual reality and erzats food.

Why would anyone not REEEEEEEE at you? NEETs are fucking scum, seriously. That's why 4chan type NEETS don't actually DO anything with their lives instead of videogames. You're afraid to actually look at the rubble that is your life.
>>
File: 1456878889594.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1456878889594.png
59 KB, 684x710
>>339372043
Living with gf
Full time job (35 hours)
Exercising every Monday-Wednesday-Friday for 1 hour 30'
Going out at Friday/Saturday nights

That leaves me little time to play vidya nowadays, I mostly play on Tuesday/Thursday and Sunday, I kinda wish I went back when I did nothing but vidya but I feel like it's fairly balanced and no kids for the moment so it's cool I guess

also, gf don't play vidya but she doesn't give a shit whether I play or not, as long as I destroy her later at night it's fine
>>
>>339372043
If you value video games more than your girlfriend just don't have a girlfriend otherwise quit bitching good lord.
>>
File: 1444318135526.jpg (65 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1444318135526.jpg
65 KB, 550x512
>>339376018

>5 hour commute

you should re-eavluate your choices in life
>>
>>339376018
>5 hour commute

do you live in India? how the hell did you choose to work somewhere that remote from your place?
>>
>>339372043
>with a girl bitching in my ear.
Why do people on here always seem to hate their gf?
Why the fuck did you go out with her if you fucking hate who she is?
I just don't understand. Sex isn't THAT much better than hand service. Just dump her if shes cramping your stylo. Whats the point? To make you look less gay at social functions?

Idk, not to brag, but my wife plays vidya as much as I do, doesn't pain me about it, so what if shes a weeb ass FFRR player.
>>
What I think my fellow non-NEETs don't get about NEETs on here is that, for many of the longterm ones, they possess a different mentality.

They have few material desires, are either introverts or afraid of socializing, lack in ambition or drive, and generally are content to just indulge in a hobby while barely getting by financially.

They don't feel the same need to strive for upwards social mobility in order to sate materialistic ambitions, they don't need a healthy social network to not feel depressed or isolated, and they don't get bored if they're not fulfilling their societal role as a worker.

Don't bother trying to convince them they're wasting their lives; they're content with how they are already. Just tell them to fuck off if they shitpost about their superiority, or move on peacefully if they don't.
>>
>>339379838
>not feel depressed or isolated
yeah ok
>>
File: 1463791211285.jpg (42 KB, 405x391) Image search: [Google]
1463791211285.jpg
42 KB, 405x391
>get your first part time job at the age of 23
>get paychecks
>spend more money on shit like fast food, clothes and computer accessories
>>
>>339380268
If you're feeling depressed or isolated then you're not the kinda NEET I'm talking about m8
>>
>5 hour commutes
>2.5 hour commutes
>"it's not so bad, my workday only lasts 11 hours

How the fuck do you not get depressed and kill yourself after a week living like this? Working regular hours with 10 min commute has me exhausted every friday.
>>
File: 1463791478743.png (17 KB, 228x200) Image search: [Google]
1463791478743.png
17 KB, 228x200
>Retail, kiosk.
>7 hours shift
>1 hour of overtime due to huge amount of work and alone at the job.
>Play all the nights due to stress
>>
>>339381932
that would be ideal imho.

I lived 5 years with a roommate, and he never bugged me about playing video games whenever I was in the house

I live 2 years with my girlfriend, and I have to get her out of the house to be able to think about playing video games.
>>
Depends on the amount of work I get. I do contract work for a company, so sometimes I'll be working 12 hours a day for two months straight, and other times I won't have any work except for one job that lasts 6 hours over the course of three weeks.
>>
>>339374928
>Need to work to get money for electricity for vidya
>Work leaves no time or very little time to actually play vidya
Suicide looks like a better option.
>>
>>339372758

Initial investment comes from outside investors you mong. Write up a killer business plan, like 30+ pages, present to investors, and HAVE GOOD CREDIT.

If you haven't been building credit since 18 you can basically forget about ever owning a business, a house, or a car.

Fuck this fucking gay earth.
>>
File: 1422818069418.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1422818069418.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>339382143
you obviously like your GF more than video games so why does it bother you?
>>
>>339381651
Even if it lasts a couple of years my current situation is only temporary. I'm in it for the experience and so that I can put an even bigger number on my resumé. It's simply unfortunate that at the moment my current situation is your last two greentext points.
>>
>>339372043
I work 40 hours plus overtime on weekends and still get to play at least 30-40 hours a week.

Dump your girlfriend if you want alone time.
>>
>>339381651
They probably figure it's either do the commute or don't have a job.

I passed up a job with a 3hr commute. 1.5hrs there, 1.5hrs back. I should've taken it. At least I'd have a job now.
It's a wageslave mindset but you need money.
>>
>23
>bout 35 hours a week as a cook
>get home exhausted
>usually play an hour or so of some vidya
>Usually watch gf play vidya if shes awake
>wake up around 11
>Play vidya for an hour or 2 before work
>repeat

Days off are when I get other shit done. currently procrastinating on getting a tire, because its fucking memorial day and I live in a "tourist" area

Fuck traffic
>>
>>339382474
I'd just be a lot happier if she did her thing, and I did my thing, and we make plans once in awhile together and still sleep in the same bed every night even if it's not at the same time.
>>
>>339379430
most guys are in a relationship just so they don't seem like a beta loser, very few people ever marry for love.

Hell most people suggest you should marry/date someone with different hobbies and interests than you
>>
File: 1441111985199.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1441111985199.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>>339382805
so you are literally dating this girl just so you have someone to sleep with at night, not even the sex?

you are sadder than the r9k robots that have given up on ever getting a gf
>>
>>339383124
As far as sex goes, I'm the best I've ever had. It's not her fault. Sure it's nice, it's just not all I use her for. We could not have sex, and I'd be happy waking up to her.

I'd just like to come home from work, and be able to do whatever I want in the house, and if that's watch an action movie or play games online with my friends while wearing a headset ignoring the outside world, that's what I want to fucking do.
>>
>>339382967
>Hell most people suggest you should marry/date someone with different hobbies and interests than you
That's insane. Why would I want to spend so much time with someone who doesn't like the same things I do? I'd rather be alone than be with someone who doesn't share my interests.
>>
So are there any jobs that might offer a solution to problems such as those OP faces, maybe jobs where you mostly get paid to sit somewhere you could bring a laptop to play games on?
>>
>>339383698
Security jobs pretty much.
>>
>want to get gf in gaming
>she hates every game i play
>but apparently she's into mario kart, and all that nintendrone shit

I'm not buying a fucking Wii U just for her.
>>
28, married, fulltime job.

I work from home so I play vidya on lunch and right after until the wife gets home unless there's something pressing to be done
>>
>>339383884
But if something happens and you're not good in a fight, are you just dead?
>>
>>339383362
>I'd just like to come home from work, and be able to do whatever I want in the house, and if that's watch an action movie or play games online with my friends while wearing a headset ignoring the outside world, that's what I want to fucking do.

you could but you would rather have your bitchy GF instead
>>
>>339384259
security is there to chase away teenagers and call the cops on real criminals
>>
>>339383532
and that's why you're a manchild
>>
>>339384412
I suppose. I've never really looked into it, so I don't know.
>>
>>339372043
First quarter of school I was able to blow like an hour on a game at once. Second quarter I got a good 6 hours in one week, and now I get like 45 minutes if I'm lucky.
>>
>>339384324
It's okay. I'll kill myself eventually.
>>
50 hour a week
10 hours travel time (5 shifts x 1 hour each way)
8 hours sleep x 7 days
= 116 hours
168 hours in a week - 116 = 52

So that's 52 hours every week to do everything that isn't work and sleep.
>>
>>339384434
Exactly, all these children in this thread make me laugh, a relationship is supposed to take hard work
>>
File: I regret nothing!.png (68 KB, 641x246) Image search: [Google]
I regret nothing!.png
68 KB, 641x246
>>339372043
I dabble in games occasionally.
>>
>>339384434
If not volunteering for misery makes me a manchild, then so be it.
>>
>>339384259
I had a security guard at my job who was like 80 years old
I have a friend who is a mother and a nerd who is a security guard

youll be fine
>>
>>339384632
And what's the reward for that hard work?
>>
>>339384585
and then your GF will move on to the next cock with money she can find, hopefully one thats such a loser he will date her even though he hates it
>>
Seriously, if you're playing over 2-3 hours a day, you're going to get diminishing results on enjoyment. 2 or 3 hours a day is the objective optimal amount of vidya.
>>
File: 1463790014061.jpg (70 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463790014061.jpg
70 KB, 499x499
>>339384013
>gf watches me play vidya
>Tell her how video games work

>Every RTS game
>She gets mad when a cavarly dies due to horses
>She doesn't understand how economy works like why do people need food to grow an army

>Any shooter game
>Doesn't understand why are they fighting with each other in the first place

No matter how hard I try to explain she gives me the expression that she doesn't understand. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>339384632
not sure if this is sarcasm but being around someone who doesn't share your interests isn't "hard work" unless you have some sort of autism which completely prevents you from seeing and appreciating the perspective of others
which i suppose /v/ has considering the number of girl gamer threads
>>
>>339384780
hopefully the afterlife lets me play vidya in peace
>>
File: 1440863742130.jpg (92 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
1440863742130.jpg
92 KB, 679x631
>>339384769
being an respected adult and being able to trust your spouse.

love isn't real, the best you can hope for is a person you can tolerate hopefully one with their own hobbies so you can both have alone time. Though you betas fuck even this up and let your GF decide what you do in your spare time
>>
>>339384928
exactly, if your GF doesn't like games just stop playing video games, they are not important.
>>
File: how to make your life robust.jpg (72 KB, 952x538) Image search: [Google]
how to make your life robust.jpg
72 KB, 952x538
>>339379838

>They have few material desires, are either introverts or afraid of socializing, lack in ambition or drive

Yes, that's me.

>they don't need a healthy social network to not feel depressed or isolated, and they don't get bored if they're not fulfilling their societal role as a worker.

That is also me

>generally are content to just indulge in a hobby while barely getting by financially.

Nope, i like not eating shit, not be dressed like shit, not live in a shit apartment and just not be surrounded by shit in general.

NEETs are just subhuman. I don't blame them, though, the game is hard for the goyim, they just couldn't handle it.
>>
>>339385158
not sharing interests doesn't mean you give up your interests for someone else
>>
>>339385023
>being an respected adult
The kind of people who would respect me for that are people I would probably hate, so that's worthless to me.

>being able to trust your spouse
What the fuck does that have to do with "hard work"? Either you trust someone or you don't, based on whatever human emotional connection you have with them. I don't see how work factors into it.

>love isn't real, the best you can hope for is a person you can tolerate hopefully one with their own hobbies so you can both have alone time
Yeah, I think we're done here. The only way I can see this making sense is if you believe people have some kind of obligation to get into monogamous relationships and produce children, and fuck that. Why would I want to be in a relationship with someone I can only tolerate at best? Even if love isn't real (which I don't agree with), why would I voluntarily add more unpleasantness and complication to my life instead of just saying "fuck it" and being alone?
>>
>>339375468
I know that fucking feel....
>>
>>339384914

It's not that they don't understand, any retard with an IQ of 80 can play ANY game, they just don't care. For them video games is just something completely irrelevant and superfluous, that's why they only play games like Mario Kart and stuff like that, because those are games with 0 dedication needed.

The ones who play "real games" are the ones desperate enough to give up their female mindset and actually invest time in vidya so they can get beta orbiters around her.

FACT.
>>
24, full-time job as a website developer. I generally just play vidya once I get home, then spend weekends doing nothing but that. I start classes again in August, but since it's only one class, it's not a big deal.
>>
13 hours playing in my laptop as I watch and CCTV footage in a monitor every single day due to being in security

It makes me want to kill my self but at least I can play vidya.
>>
I work about 25-30 hours a week, while luckily being able to afford a shared room with a few other guys. I don't like working full time feeling like a slave (done it before).

I'm a student, but its summer so no classes, I have lots of free time.

I am 25, and if you are under 28, girlfriends are incredibly overrated. Trust me, don't waste your time or money on some selfish hoes in your early 20s, until you are ready to marry. Find a girl you can hang out with and be FWB to fuck once a week or two. You'll be happier.

I play vidya about 25 hrs a week which is enough for me, I could play more if I wanted to.

I haven't been this happy in a long time. Do what I do and maybe you'll be happy too. Good luck /v/irgins.
>>
>>339372043
I feel you mate. I work around 45 hours a week and life with my gf. I should have never told her that she can watch netflix and youtube on a console. Now she blocks my ps4 the whole time and I only get to play when she falls asleep. That gives me two hours tops per day to play games. I do have a pc but it is ancient and I currently have no money to spare to buy a new one. Life was better when I was a student.
>>
>>339379838
>they possess a different mentality

They have the same mentality as you and me, and every other male on the planet too, but their brain accommodated to that kind of life with no ambitions, desire for sex, etc...
Every male has these desires, but we cuck these feeling according to our reality, some become CEOs and make millions and fuck 9/10 whores, others become 30 year old virgins playing vidya and watching anime while leeching of their parents.

The human brain has an amazing capability to adapt to harsh situations.
>>
File: mado.gif (44 KB, 172x226) Image search: [Google]
mado.gif
44 KB, 172x226
>on year 5 of neethood
i pretty much know unless someone drags me out of this my life is over at this point
i should have never moved back in with my parents, but i had no other choice
>>
>>339387280
My Xbox has more Youtube hours than all my games combined since my girlfriend found out about it having a Youtube app
>>
>>339375017
Been here forever but living the neet life is fucking hard in my coutry. One needs to get a job on the long run or there will be no more games for you.
>>
>>339382967
getting married is the most beta thing you can do
>>
>>339388137
Marriage is pretty beta. It's unfortunate that, at least in the US, if you've lived with a person long enough and they aren't directly related to you, you're considered legally married anyway in court.
>>
>>339372043

>wife and I both play games
>still if I want to not be bothering constantly while playing have to sleep with her every day, sometimes several times
>even when exhausted from work and just want to sit down all day

I honestly feel like those with sexless marriages/relationships have it easy sometimes. Or maybe my sex drive is just low, I would only do it once a week or so if only up to me.
>>
>>339387280

So, you know.. tell her you want to play video games with your ps4
>>
>>339378729
Neetfags are mostly underaged or thirty year olds living in their moms basement without having worked a day in their miserable life. Do you really expect any other reaction than losing their shit? These people are no exactly well prepared to deal with frustration in a meaningful way.
>>
>>339385582
if you have a Gf you really shouldn't be playing video games
>>
>>339388307
Well sometimes you have to make some sacrifices in a relationship. At some point getting your dick wet on a regular basis and getting along well with your partner is worth losing a few hours gaming time.
>>
>>339388270
desu, I had a low sex drive for like, the past 6+ months with my girlfriend.

I was only having sex like, once or twice a week. She was not a happy camper, and by proxy neither was I.

So, this past month we've been having sex more often. Twice a day it seems when she's there, so maybe 5-6 times a week now and she's happier, it gives me more time to do what I want, she's more willing to make me food all of a sudden, and likes cleaning and doing my laundry.

Giving in to her high sex drive increased mine after holding out for awhile, and made her more responsive in the relationship as well.

It's going really well now, I might need viagra to keep going at this rate, but I'm really liking the me time I get just from dicking her down.
>>
>>339388469

wagecuck normie detected

Go back to work or Mr. Golbergshekelstein will cut the pay of the day
>>
>>339372043
>and the rest with a girl bitching in my ear
Found your problem.
Dump the bitch and you'll be happier.
>>
>>339388753
This is exactly the reaction I have predicted. Does your mother know you use this kind of language?
>>
>>339388261
This is patently untrue. Only 9 states even allow common-law marriages, and all of them require:
>Both parties must freely consent to the marriage
>Both parties must be of legal age to contract a marriage or have parental consent to marry
>Neither party may be under a disability that prevents him or her from entering into a valid marriage – e.g. they must both be of sound mind, neither of them can be currently married, and some jurisdictions do not permit prisoners to marry.
>>
>>339387280
Let her watch netflix and youtube on your shitty 1996 era pc and then play on your ps4 maybe?
>>
>>339387280
>>339388032

>getting cucked by your gf so hard that you can't play vidya anymore
>>
>>339372043
30 y/o lawyerfag here.
I only visit here once in a while to shitpost retro game threads but don't play at all anymore.
>>
File: 12356823535.jpg (25 KB, 317x320) Image search: [Google]
12356823535.jpg
25 KB, 317x320
I told my girlfriend I have an independent financial consulting firm I run from home in addition to my day job, and that I work under NDA with my clients. So, I need to be able to interact with them in private in my office, and I keep the door closed. I can pretty much go play games whenever I want and she leaves me alone.
>>
File: 212312122345.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
212312122345.png
198 KB, 1280x809
>>339388992
>implying my parents care about me anymore

NEET 27-year old basement dweller virgin living with my parents master race.

Go fuck your 4/10 gf while she cucks you with tyrone you normie scum.
>>
File: Pass into the triple double.jpg (122 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
Pass into the triple double.jpg
122 KB, 816x979
>>339378729
After all these overshill threads being a traveling zen master like that buddha bot sounds fucking awesome. I want to be an enlightened motherfucker helping troubled niggers find inner peace around the world.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (45 KB, 652x516) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
45 KB, 652x516
>>339372043
>How much time do you get to spend playing vidya
around 20 hours per week
>How do you guys get your free time to game to your hearts desire?
I usually play right after work, and before going to sleep. Also plenty in free days. No gf for quite few years, and I'm rather content with how it changed my life.
>>
>>339379019
>>339379189
I live in northern Illinois and work in Chicago. My commute is 2 and half hours each way via public transit mostly. That means like half an hour of it is waiting around. It's long, but it's still faster than waiting in rush hour traffic around Chicago. Moving closer to the city for a 30minute commute in a month or two
>>
File: 1463241830151.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463241830151.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>no gf
>no other hobbies other than Vidya and liftan
>>
>>339388709
if you're the only one making sacrifices it's parasitic relationship.
>>
File: 1464558753153.jpg (107 KB, 1352x986) Image search: [Google]
1464558753153.jpg
107 KB, 1352x986
>Good job, corporate, but I enjoy it and I get to manage a team of people I generally like
>Was married for a couple years, now divorced, have had a few gfs, live with an ex-friend with benefits but she's moving out
>Crushing depression every day

How much gaming I get in depends on the games that are out. I have a huge backlog but I did finish Uncharted 4 in about a week, took me 16 hours. Right now I'm in a lull but I do need to finish Witcher 3, MGSV, and I'd like to play and finish Soma soon.
>>
File: 1457627596924.jpg (233 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1457627596924.jpg
233 KB, 800x700
>>339372043
>23
>wasted the last 5 years doing absolutely nothing
>dropped out of education i was in, haven't bothered with any studies since; rather, refuse to even think about studies anymore because i fail at them anyway

>about 4 years ago now
>moved in with friend i met online, apparently she was REALLY into me and so we became a couple
>I was more or less a NEET with a pretty huge income for doing absolutely nothing all day, she was going to university to get a real job etc
>about 2 years ago
>her grandparents fucking buy us an apartment worth over $150k
>we adopt a kitten, a beautiful little birman
>everything is perfect
>january last year
>because of half a year of huge fights and everything going to shit, we break up
>move back in with my abusive parents because i have no other choice
>everything has been literal hell again since

I want to commit suicide every day, but there is no option to. I work 8 hours a day as "practice" for no income. I have nothing.
>>
>>339372043
>I get about 15 hours of video game time
>I feel like I should kill myself a lot of the time

Fucking millennials.
>>
>>339390880

Maybe you should have considered not being a pile of shit
>>
File: Justfuckmycatup.jpg (35 KB, 508x472) Image search: [Google]
Justfuckmycatup.jpg
35 KB, 508x472
>>339372043
I remember back when Blizzard wasn't afraid of blood. Now all of their games are marketed at 12 year olds. What a shame...the company is dog shit.
>>
>>339391112
That isn't an option to me. There's nothing whatsoever I can do about my situation.
>>
File: 1438707935480.jpg (37 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
1438707935480.jpg
37 KB, 316x400
reminder that these "normies" who can't play vidya because their GF won't let them are actually betas but ones who work so they can spend money on these succubi. In a real relationship you don't get bitched at for no reason and normies would dump any girl that does this

you betas would to if it weren't for the fact you probably couldn't find another vagina willing to let you stick your penis in it
>>
>>339391230
well you can kill yourself now because you wasted all your options earlier in life
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.