[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God, I loved these games so much. All three were fantatic, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: latest-1.png (3 MB, 1528x2160) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
3 MB, 1528x2160
God, I loved these games so much. All three were fantatic, even today. That last one that ND handed off to some noname company was a fucking arbortion. I wish they'd bring them back to the latest gen.

Do you think they could pull it off? Would it be feasible in today's shitty-ass console market since some of the demographic is still old enough to remember the PS2 era?
>>
Still furious that X wasn't in the collection.
>>
Ratchet and Clank PS4 is one of the best selling games in the series. There's still a market for 3D platformer games, but devs won't tap into it for whatever reason.
>>
>>339370858
I'm fine with ND not going back to Jak. What with Neil Cuckman's new philosophy that "fun" should not be considered when making games.
>>
2 had absolutely bullshit difficulty spikes. It almost killed the game for me. Normally I'm all for games kicking your ass but some of the things were just straight up bullshit that do nothing but piss you off.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 412x351
>there will never be a Jak 4 where Gol and Mia return, morphed from the dark Eco chamber
>you will never explore the ancient citadel ever again
>>
>>339371151
Those timed races and shit were fucking cancer. Not fun or challenging in the right way, just frustration with too much trial and error.
>>
>>339371301

Fuck you anon that hurts
>>
>>339371415
I felt like this so much, but replaying them on PS3, was so fucking easy
the side mission races in the desert in Jak 3, just to get some shitty orbs
that was true hell
still haven't beaten them to this day
>>
>>339371301
>they will never incorporate cool ideas like the Jet Board or Morph Gun into open world games ever again
>>
>>339370652
It was a petty good game on its own. And I didn't think it felt out of place in the Jak universe. It still felt like a gritty Jak-themed Mario Kart
>>
>>339370858
Fastest selling you mean, it still sole well though all things considered.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.