[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy with Capcom killing the identity of Street Fighter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1993049283746.jpg (28 KB, 340x192) Image search: [Google]
1993049283746.jpg
28 KB, 340x192
Look at Ibuki. She went from being a refreshing nontraditional take on the ninja archtype into being anime shlock. In filling her full of anime tropes like infinite kunai, the egregious and unnecessary schoolgirl outfit and the seeming ability to stop time just to do ninja sign language, she has become indistinguishable from the hundreds of characters that have come before and after her.

This is an express admission by Capcom that they have no faith in their own franchise, wanting to ape other franchises in a cheap bid for quick success. No Capcom, this will not capture the Naruto audience, no matter how hard you try. Absolutely shameful.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 136x199) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 136x199
>Lets see.. I'll post HURRRR first.. and then a little bit of DURRRRR as well. There. Shitposting is easy!
>>
>>339369848
All the things you're complaining about were part of her design since 3rd strike
>>
File: 1464202904637.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1464202904637.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>Ibuki
>refreshing nontraditional take on the ninja archtype

Shes always just been Naruto wtf. She even had a schoolgirl costume in 4.
>>
They want you to sink time into the game by unlocking non shitty costumes.
>>
Combining her high school outfit with ninja stuff is definitely dumb.
>>
>>339371880
Why? The story is probably she ditched school to go fight or something so she only had her mask with her to put on.
>>
>>339372657
I could buy the mask, but not the gauntlets.
>>
>>339369848
man, your bait jutsu it's really weak
>>
>>339369848
>it's a naruto invented ninjas episode
die in a fire
>>
>>339369848
>infinite kunai
she has always had this. if you're going to be hipster at least get your facts straight first
>>
So when is Ibuki coming out?
>>
>>339374537
tomorrow, most likely.
They would shoot themselve on the foot if they released her on june
>>
LMAO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.