[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the "Complete" meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 613.jpg (14 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
613.jpg
14 KB, 237x212
>he fell for the "Complete" meme
>>
You talking about the Stalker COMPLETE mods? What's wrong with those?
>>
>>339371574
There's plenty of "wrongs", but after playing vanilla an dozens of mods I think people overestimate their affect on the gameplay. I would honestly call some of the "issues" I've heard as fixes. Not sure about Call of Pripyat though, didn't play
>>
COMPLETE
>>
>>339371884

You got anything specific to point out? I played through SoC and CS with these mods on mostly for weather effects. I'm curious what's actually wrong with them
>>
>>339372261
This desu
>>
File: sooka blad.png (24 KB, 559x484) Image search: [Google]
sooka blad.png
24 KB, 559x484
>he fell for the wish granter meme
>>
>>339369579
>>339371884

ITT: Bitching About Nothing
>>
>>339372709
its called irony n00b :)
>>
>>339372261

Why Complete 2009/2012 Is Not Vanilla 2.0:

- All weapons have their accuracy increased by 10-20.
- Damage done to everybody is decreased by various percentages.
- Weight limit is increased by 10kg, the maximum being 70kg. In vanilla, the Exo-suit enabled up to 80kg!
- Limits NPC's eye sight distance so they can't spot you from beyond ~100 meters. Said to remove enemies skill to spot you from "unrealistic distances," but really means you always see them first every time.
- Sound radius of the knife and other critical sounds such as death cries, falling dead bodies, night-vision goggles, grass, and footsteps are greatly reduced.
- scientific suits with 90% rad protection now feature an anti-rad injection system.
- Bandages auto-apply at 10% health.

The following features are also available in other mods, but are usually balanced out with other forms of difficulty:

- You can bribe hostile factions to leave you alone.
- A repair kit that lets you service your armor and weapons without the need for a trader can be bought from traders.
- The bar trader and Screw now sell weapons and armor repair services.
- Elite Nightvision, essentially the black & white night vision based on the psy_antenna postprocess effect, replaces the original UV-based blue NV. Perfect vision in the dark is now possible, even without a real light source.

It's just pansy ass shit
>>
>>339372261
>"fix" AI by making them blind, deaf and retarded
>>
>>339373325

I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>339373508

Most of those look like improvements. Enemy sight being dropped might make moving around the cordon pretty easy but half of that first sheet is trying to balance so that stealth can be a half meaningful option.

I really don't think this is as big of a travesty as you're making it out to be and the games are still plenty hard on master difficulty. You really are bitching about nothing
>>
>>339373578
you're teh n00by 1 xD
>>
>>339373508
>muh hardcore vanilla
Fuck off with this horseshit
>>
>>339372045
GLOBAL
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.