[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought new 3ds xl today. It's on stock firmware 9.5, should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160530-WA0010.jpg (768 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160530-WA0010.jpg
768 KB, 3264x1836
Bought new 3ds xl today. It's on stock firmware 9.5, should i update or something? What games do you'll recommend
>>
Yep update it. You need to be on 9.2 and there's no way to downgrade it now.
>>
>>339368049
>and there's no way to downgrade it now.
u wot m8
>>
>>>/vg/homebrew
>>
>>339368003
>pirating on the 3ds

What are you, a poorfag?

The 3ds is the GOOD console this gen. It's like you hate videogames and want them to die
>>
>>339368003
Check /vg/ and ask about downgrading

The general is pretty consistent in its helpfulness.
>>
>>339368203
I'm disabled and dying actually and my ds lite can't play n3ds games. I'd rather spend my money on food and trips than games at this point.

Thanks everyone, I'll ask /vg/
>>
>>339368849
>I'm disabled and dying actually
o-oh.. .
>>
>>339368849

>disabled

Everyone is these days. What's your disability, obesity? Can't speak to pretty girls?
>>
File: IMG-20160524-WA0002.jpg (471 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160524-WA0002.jpg
471 KB, 3264x1836
>>339369679
I've extensive body and brain trauma due to neurological defects, already lost motor function in my legs, my brain is frying itself. Progressive. Pic related
>>
>>339369920
I thought this was a NDS thread
Not a feels thread ;_;
I'm so sorry anon. How long?
>>
>>339369920
oh man.. idk if this is real anon but my heart to you if it is
>>
>>339369969
It's been months since I've had any loss, any doctors say that's good. But due to the nature of things randomly shutting down it could be tomorrow it could be in two years, but the certainty it'll happen is there. I'm not in pain, medical weed is godsent.
>>
>>339368003
just follow this guide:
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

I'm a complete retard and still managed to get it working. Filled my 32gb sdcard with .cia's over the weekend..
>>
New thread is here ; >>>/vg/143865843
>>
Is it safe to update emunand to the latest version?
>>
>>339370147
I would highly recommend Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Smash.
>>
>>339370147
Fuck why do diseases have to exist. Take care man, although the going might be tough, never give up and fight the fucking disease all the way.
>>
>>339369679
fucking goober gators, amirite
>>
>>339370195
Thank you, is the downgrading any different on the new 3ds? What do I do if it fucks up and I need to update?
>>
>>339370223
ctrl+F is your friend
Generals stick to a format you know
>>
>>339370414
If you fuck something up, just keep the 3DS disconnected from the internet and do a system format from the system menu, and it will format back to fresh 9.5
>>
>>339369920
I will keep you in my prayers 3dsbro
>>
>>339370414
Not much different, but during the process you will need to follow along and make sure you're doing the relevant parts at the time for the new3ds. Its not worth much explaining something I tried failed and forgot about a few weeks ago, but when you start you'll see it.

Just be thorough and make sure you read carefully.

There comes a step where you essentially have two home screens, one for the original firmware which is untouched, one with is the emulated firmware which contains your goodies.
Its done so in a way that you can fuck up the EmuNand all you like but it just means you gotta retrace some steps.

God speed, friend.
Not really though, take it slow.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.