[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see in the next Mario & Luigi title?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (57 KB, 640x102) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 640x102
What would you like to see in the next Mario & Luigi title?
>>
File: mlpit-shroobs.png (392 KB, 1000x520) Image search: [Google]
mlpit-shroobs.png
392 KB, 1000x520
>>339366331
I want the Shroobs to make a come back, they're still in Bowser's Castle after all.
>>
>>339366331
Less gimmicks, no giant battles
I just want to press A and B and occasionally X and Y
>>
File: Zeekeeper fighting Earthwake.gif (2 MB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
Zeekeeper fighting Earthwake.gif
2 MB, 170x170
>>339366331
the obvious crossover with Wario and Waluigi, bros moves, villain/dirty moves for Wario and Waluigi, maybe some other moves using 2, 3 and even 4 at times of them 4

will never happen because we need to streamline shit and make things more casual (4 buttons being too much for the casual retard)
>>
File: image.gif (183 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
183 KB, 600x461
They need to expand the concept of a third person

Paper Jam was really fucking good with that gameplay aspect

Maybe with Yoshi and have Mario and Luigi each interract differently
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1500x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1500x1240
I want a game where Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser are your party. Just like in Super Mario RPG
>>
>>339368184
you mean like Super Paper Mario?
>>
I just want good pacing back. Dream Team suffered from bed part collecting and Paper Jam had those tedious toad hunting minigame.
>>
File: parky mcfly.jpg (613 KB, 876x1717) Image search: [Google]
parky mcfly.jpg
613 KB, 876x1717
>>339366331

Wario & Waluigi. But it will never EVER happen and I'll just have to live with that.
>>
>>339368389
>There will never be a Mario & Luigi style game where Wario and Waluigi try and get some treasure/money but accidentally end up saving the world

why live
>>
>>339366331
nothing, just let it die already
>>
>>339368309

>good pacing

Your fucking kidding yourself

Paper Jam and Partners in time were the only ones without a giant Special Item backtracking hunt
>>
>>339366331
Sticker Star combat
>>
File: 1460144872831.jpg (15 KB, 268x236) Image search: [Google]
1460144872831.jpg
15 KB, 268x236
>>339366331
People always say Yoshi, Bowser or the Wario Bros but I think DK would make a great third and the other Kongs being great NPCs.

The dialogue, or lack thereof, could be great as long as Treehouse doesn't meme it up
>>
>>339369065
DK with Diddy on his back like PiT's baby system
>>
>>339369065
>le expand memeing
Besides that, DK and the bunch are boring.
>>
File: the-dude-opinions.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
the-dude-opinions.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1024
>>339369154
that's really cool m8

still want a DKRPG by Alpha Dream
>>
>>339369065

>doesn't meme it up

Dream Team and Paper Jam were absolutely fine, like 1 line each but it's simply nitpicking

People worry too much
>>
Expand on Paper Jam's 3 man gameplay

Or not, they usually make these one off gimmicks and make a new concept next game

But absolutely you have to keep the Dash Socks, best shit in existance

Also make the game start simple and easy, not like DT and Bowser's Inside Story where you take 30 years to do anything, having Bros moves and hammers by default in Paper Jam was great

Paper Jam managed to constantly get new short cuts so backtracking doesn't become noticeably annoying, do that shit, and like it, don't bother having s mandatory special item backtracking quest

Also Great Job making basically every single boss replayable, keep that shit

Paper Jam did a lot right damn it, the only sour taste was Toad Missions but I still perfer their variety over Bowser's Inside Stories minigames
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.