[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got this game from FUCKING EB Games. What am I in for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion.png (250 KB, 290x413) Image search: [Google]
The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion.png
250 KB, 290x413
I just got this game from FUCKING EB Games. What am I in for

inb4 Fallout 3
>>
>>339363413
>What am I in for

One of the greatest western role playing games ever created.
>>
>>339363413
Some really good quest in there, overall last solid game that Bethesda made. You will however need some mod that fixes the retarded scaling and leveling system.
>>
>>339363413
Good quests, but if you can't handle goblins being the strongest enemies in the history of TES and having daedric armor wearing bandits, drop it
>>339363693
hi shill
>>
>>339363820
the goblinkin in the sewers of tribunal were just as broken and they didn't even scale
>>
THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD
>>
>>339363413
The last Bethesda game with heart and soul
You gonna need a few mods most like to ensure you want have to suffer the more horrible things of the game
The side quests and the OST are GOAT
The towns are real cozy, albeit wrong with the lore from earlier games
>>
>>339363820

Not shilling, I just generally believe what I said to be true.

I got the game on release because I loved Morrowind and put hundreds of hours into it.

It's not universally acclaimed for nothing.
>>
The biggest downgrade sequel in video game history, even worse than Mass Effect 2
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-22-18-14-21.png (143 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-22-18-14-21.png
143 KB, 960x540
OP here
Any recomendations on where to go onve you leave the sewers?

>LEAVE THE EMPEROR AT PEACE
>>
>>339363413
Criminal scum.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>339363413

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW TODD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ueV_0l7kc0
>>
>>339364109

Turn around and go to the imperial city for easy gold at the arena
>>
>>339363413
You'll need a few mods.

But when modded it's easily my favourite TES game, modders were full autism mode during Oblivion and we got some incredible shit.

The side quests are pretty damn good, sure, they're mainly just "go trek into this ruin" but they set up unique and interesting premises for each one that make it a blast. Shit, some quests are more unique than that like Paranoia and even the first Fighter's Guild quest. The OST has some real heart and soule in it too. Get Shivering Isles.
>>
About 3 voice actors
>>
>>339363710
I will never understand people who praise Oblivion quests considering how they're built around the drooling retard compass
>>
Is there a mod that shows what dungeons I did or didn't explore like skyrim? I can't keep track
>>
>>339364109
Go back to town, murder the first person who is even the littlest bit racist to you, sleep, and join the Dark Brotherhood because that's as good as the game gets.
>>
>>339364109
you could explore a couple caves, there's one to the right of you filled with imps thats easy. loot everything. then head back to the imperial city to sell your spoils, buy some better equipment and potions and take on vilverin opposite the exit to the sewer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.