[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destiny has problems. Like, a LOT of problems. But there is one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Destiny.jpg (816 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.jpg
816 KB, 1920x1200
Destiny has problems. Like, a LOT of problems. But there is one undeniable fact about it.

No game has come close to matching the Gunplay Destiny has
>>
>>339360138
>cucksole shooter
>good gameplay
lul
>>
>>339360138
Is this game still alive? I completely forgot about it
>>
>>339360138
I was really interested in buying Destiny before.
Now I'm on OverWatch, but it looked cool to join 20 other people to gunfight like crazy against huge bosses and to build your char with the loots.
>>
>>339360138
>No game has come close to matching the Gunplay Destiny has
Considering I played that abomination for over a year, the gunplay is a meme. Only weapons that 'feel good' are the handcannons and heavy machine guns. Besides, nobody ever properly describes what gunplay means so people just keep switching the definition around and then saying Destiny does it right. I know the new expansion is coming out and nobody cares, but you dont need to shill here Mr Bungie employee
>>
>>339360314
>new expansion
W-what?
>>
>>339360252
Except that's not what Destiny is all. 6 player PvE is the max and all players will end up looking the exact same when you're max level. Not to mention 90% of all bosses are just normal mobs just made really big and with more HP. There's also no reason to get max level though, the raid is the only thing that requires it and PvP is a joke so if you took that seriously you'd just play a different FPS
>>
I also like destiny and it's gunplay is excellent, but I personally think Halo 3 had better gunplay.
>>
>>339360138
It's a huge disappointment
>>
I played the demo and all I remember was walking backwards while I shoot and having to reload all the damn time because bullet sponges and future guns that still have 30 round magazines
What was I missing?
>>
>>339360856
Nothing
>>
>>339360138

halo 5 is better
>>
>>339360181
So if Destiny was on PC it would be a good game?
>>
>>339360138
It had good gunplay but saying no game has come close? Please kill yourself.

This doesn't even come close to making up for how the game fails in every other aspect.
>>
>>339361705
>Saying no game has come close, please kill yourself
>Doesn't give an example of another game
>>
>>339362010
>Implying point and click adventure games don't have better gun play
>>
>>339361051
they would have to rebalance everything
all of the encounters are made for controllers
would be too easy on pc
and some shit would need to be improved like the fuckhuge gunmodels and the shit tier fov
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.