[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your city falls to a pandemic crisis >chaos erupts all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: the-division-factions.jpg (390 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
the-division-factions.jpg
390 KB, 1000x562
>your city falls to a pandemic crisis
>chaos erupts all over with no way to escape
>these four factions emerge
>your only method of survival is to join one
which one you pick and why?
>>
I choose a better game to play.
>>
>>339360050
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>339360050
Cleaners because they literally did nothing wrong. Burning bodies and getting rid of the infected are literally what you are supposed to do during a pandemic of that scale.
>>
>>339360050
>sanitation workers doing what must be done to stop the pandemic

The cleaners are heroes. They're just taking out the trash. Show their methods are a bit unpleasant but they are still much better then the shadowy government organisation who members kill each other for being beanies

Why are these people the good guys again?
>>
How the fuck are "rioters" a faction?
>>
rikers obv
>>
>>339360930
They don't shoot each other and all dressing in hoodies.

What more do you want?
>>
Hold out for a few weeks until nobody's playing anymore and it's safe to walk the streets
>>
>>339360617
I see what you're getting at but

>Roll up to people in a car on your garbage truck, torch the car until any movements and screams stop, get back on the truck and keep riding until you find another person who isn't in a chem suit, repeat

They are NOT good people.
>>
the squadron of boipussies
>>
>>339360867
>>339360617
>sneeze once
>BATHE IN FLAMES
literal trump supporters
>>
What are the two in the right? They sound right retarded
>>
>>339361349
Rikers are people from the prison. Literal ex-cons.

I'm guessing the Last Man Battalion are the rogue agents or some shit.
>>
>>339360996
> not taking back the street yourself

What would Charles Bronson say?
>>
>>339361349
escaped inmates of rikers island prison and a merc group hired to protect wall street investor's papers and important shit. they got abandoned in the city, so now they're carving out new york for themselves.
>>
>>339360357
>>
>>339361401
>>339361557
Cheers, wish this game was actually good
>>
>>339361524
The only Bronson I listen to is action Bronson and he tells me to enjoy life, respect my family, and eat good food.
>>
>>339360050
>your only method of survival is to join one
But that's false, LMB were looking out for civilians.
>>
The lmb seem pretty ok I'll go with them
>>
>>339361602
wait, what? did you play the game? weird that you would ask about the two factions if you played it.
>>
last man battalion name sounds ace as fuck

i would join them based solely on their name where can i read up on these factions each so i dont have to continue participating in this thread?
>>
>>339361602
Its not bad though, and the devs are trying really hard, theyre just inexperienced. At least it didnt take them a year to adress loot issues like d3 and Destiny
>>
>>339361632
LMB also killed civilians
>now that their general is dead, citizens can rest easy knowing the LMB won't be going door-to-door, forcing civilians to join at gun point

this was confirmed from just roaming the streets and seeing those drunken idiots randomly shoot people.
>>
>>339361326
Prevention is the best cure, statist.
>>
>>339360357
>>
>>339361887
Yeah, they're doing a great job preventing anything.
>>
>>339360050
cleaners, as it looks like he's breathing fire and got a tube leading it to his gun
>>
>>339360050
I forgot this game even existed.
>>
The thing that bothers me the most is that there are people who unironically played that game.
>>
>>339362580
>there are people playing this instead of owerwatch this very instant

where did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>339362662
>$0.01 has been deposited into your good boy blizzard account
>>
>>339361326
I don't get this 'the division is trumps America' meme.

The only faction that would be a trump supporter would be the JTF because they built the wall to the dark zone and made everyone inside pay for it
>>
>>339361887
>Prevention
Prevent fucking what?
Everybody is either already dead, currently dying one way or another, or are safe in some form (by being in a safehouse or faction).

Saying the Cleaners are preventing shit is like saying that you can put out a building that's burning if you take things one room at a time, completely ignoring the fact that the building is actively falling apart around you.

Shit's fucked, m8. Too late for preventive measures.
>>
>>339362662
Playing the Division or playing Overwatch is like voting for Hillary or Trump. It's both sides of a shit sandwich.
>>
>>339362728
dark zone is a mess. why wouldn't you border it?
>>
File: 1365607351065.jpg (55 KB, 252x358) Image search: [Google]
1365607351065.jpg
55 KB, 252x358
>>339360050
>bought this because friends were playing it.
>as soon as Dark Souls 3 came out they stopped playing it and never returned.

Buyer's remorse thread?
>>
File: as34ae53.jpg (736 KB, 1734x1080) Image search: [Google]
as34ae53.jpg
736 KB, 1734x1080
>>
>>339362820
Cheap labour.

Sorry I forgot we won't talkimg about Mexico.
>>
>>339362865
> Gives the way final boss on the cover art

The sad part is it was still better than destiny's boss.
>>
Last Man Battalion.

How is this even a question? LMB is a full blown PMC with top of the line equipment and the other factions all amount to scavengers.
>>
>>339362962
>all helicopters are the same
>>
>>339362746
They are preventing further spread by killing and burning those already infected. It's not so much prevention anymore as it is purging.
>>
>>339361131
This. The cleaners are pretty outrageous.

Where did all these people get guns from in Manhattan? Shouldn't all their guns be limited to like 7 round mags? How do they have all these rifles and things? It's Manhattan, not Miami or Orlando or Rock Hill
>>
>>339360050
I was asking about this game just yesterday. Seems like it started out shit and got slightly better since then, but probably not worth playing yet.
>>
Rioters, then I can claim that the person who is trying to kill me is secretly racist.
>>
>>339360050
the city would just be nuked anyway
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.