[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with the facial animation in tis game jesus fucking christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 20160529214731_1.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160529214731_1.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
Whats with the facial animation in tis game

jesus fucking christ
>>
nobody played for the story and characters
>>
>>339358971
She was just ugly anyway.

Now these guys I can't fucking stand.
>>
>>339362248

people go to diners, to drink monster out of cans?

what the fuck
>>
>>339362372
There's literally Monster cans everywhere.

Car culture is different to what it was 10-20 years ago. I don't give a shit about impressing all these literally whos that these pricks worship. Just let me race and take your pink slips.
>>
>>339362248
Thank you anon, I won't forget to drink some Monsterâ„¢ next time I go to a diner.
>>
>>339363240
No problem famalam
>>
>>339362536
This. I'd rather have a cheesy storyline about climbing the the top of some blacklist than the garbage NFS2015 offered. Such a shame because the actual racing and car modification system wasn't all that bad.
>>
>>339363401
It's definitely a step in the right direction compared to what they've been doing with series in recent years.

Pretty fucking neato that they actually brought back the antagonist and the chick from the first Underground game. Even the license plates reference the events from previous games. Cross when?
>>
>>339358971
Nikki was hot af.

Darius was the man.
>>
>>339358971
what game

i find this image erotic for some reason
>>
>losing the beemer right at the beginning after working so hard to get it back
I will never not be mad,
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.