[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No more faggotry! Make peace pc/console friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x343
Itt we finally make peace, so we can stop the atrocious pc vs console warring that ruins most threads. Pc gamers say something nice about consoles, console gamers say something nice about pc, and shake hands!

We are not in competition! We all like games! Don't you remember when you thought exclusives were kind of a bummer for those that didn't get to play? And now you gloat and grin viciously when your platform of choice gets a point. It's ugly. You are no longer sided with us, the consumers, but have sided with the corporations. I hope you feel dirty.

As someone who owns a PC and a PS4, i like all sorts of different games and playstyles. For example I like couch co-op, i like modding, i like shooters and rts (pc) and i like the jrpg games coming to ps4.

Stop the masturbatory endless repeat of stereotypical insults, so we can talk about games again without every single thread being annoying cancerous shit for NO REASON.
>>
I wish, people here are too bitter and need something to feel superior to others over the internet I'm afraid.
>>
This oughta be good...
>>
Without it consoles would fight more amongst themselves instead of being united against a commn foe.
>>
There has never been any "PC vs console" war.
It's "console users vs console users pretending to be PC users".
And it only became that way because xbox users and ps4 users got tired of shitting on each other while PC users sat on the sidelines and ignored them.

A cry for attention.
Fucking kids.
>>
>>339354883
At least half of 4chan is here just to shitpost, so you can't simply tell those people to leave and expect them to listen (unfortunately). I'm with you though.
>>
>>339354883
Also Guts can't move his left arm's fingers because they are fake..
>>
>>339356406

At least it makes sense for consoles to fight amongst themselves. They offer a similar experience and are in direct competition. Pc and console offer something different, are not in direct competition. Many people own bith a pc and a console, but few people gett all the different or even 2 consoles of a generation.
>>
>>339356551

You think too much of your fellow pc gamers if you really believe the pc shitposters are actually console fags in disguise. Also wth would be the point of that. Its pc and ps4 fans only it seems.
>>
Consoles get bloodborne. That's all I got.
>>
>>339356996
he's a master swordsman so he prolly flicks the hand part in a way that makes just the thumb move
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.