[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Halo-5-main.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Halo-5-main.jpg
115 KB, 1920x1080
What went wrong
>>
- Solo
- split screen
- graphics
- Xbox One
>>
You only play MC in 2 missions
>>
Amazon has it for $25 bucks, worth it?
>>
>>339353398
depends. The multiplayer is alright, but the req system is terrible. The story is pretty lame and youre only Chief for like 1/4 of it.
>>
>>339353398
Story sucks, campaign levels are boring and the campaign itself isn't worth a second playthrough. Multiplayer is a lot of fun though, req system locks cosmetics behind a random loot system but if you dont give a shit about armor then it doesnt matter.
>>
>>339349472
They decides to pull a halo 2 storywise. Not just the splitt storyp but the cliffhanger ending aswell. Also story wasnt what was promised. It could have set a final war against ONI, instead it set a war against AI and Cortana in control of the dominion
>>
>>339351530
They should of had some balls and made it none.
>>
>Story promises a hunt to the death between Locke and Chief
>Trailers show a heavily wounded chief about to be killed by Locke
>Others show Chief trash talking Locke
>Implying ONI is fucking shit up big time
>Generally trailers paint a dramatic picture that could lead very well to the end of the chief

>NONE of that was in the final game
>NONE
>The "hunt" was nothing more than a 40 second battle choreography too bad for even Power Rangers
>ONI was entirely absent despite being hinted at IN THE INTRO
>lol cortana is evil now
>>
>>339356863
That fight scene was fucking terrible, there's no excuse for it being so damn slow paced. I was expecting Chief to be laying the smack-down on Locke like the little ONI bitch he is, instead we get to watch the results of 2 middle-aged men wearing Mocap suits. If Phantom Pain can have fast-paced CQC with Mocap, then H5 sure as shit should.
>>
>>339356863
Yea wtf was that shit about Ever since 343 took over it has went to shit and bungie went to shit when they left MS
>>
The campaign didn't have enough Chief but Its a solid 8/10 as of right now 7/10 at launch.
>>
>>339356863
I was sorta interested in how things would finally end for chief but what the fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.