[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing Paragon, /v/? It has JESUS CHRIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (459 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459 KB, 1920x1080
Why aren't you playing Paragon, /v/? It has JESUS CHRIST I AM SO SICK OF SHILLING THIS SHIT actual graphics.
>>
Boring gameplay
>>
terrible performance
>>
I watched a guy stream it on PS4. Spent 9 minutes in queue. So he went to play Overwatch instead.
>>
>>339347538

It plays best on GTX 1080 or a PS4.
>>
>actual graphics

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>339347407
So it's a 3rd person moba fps? Stream looks confusing, but interesting.
>>
>>339347667

Actual graphics on an actual engine making the most of actual hardware, with an actual aesthetic that isn't the same amateur cartoony fantasy garishness that every other MOBA recycles wholesale.

It also has actual 3D gameplay; a first for the genre.
>>
>>339347845

It's a pure MOBA, not a shooter, but you do aim and move on the Z-axis.
>>
File: image.jpg (649 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
649 KB, 1920x1080
>>339347667

he meant this
>>
>>339347856
>with an actual aesthetic

Looks pretty soulless like all of Epics games. They should consider hiring some actual artist to work on their games.
>>
>>339348078

Gears of War is one of the industry's greatest artistic triumphs.

At any rate, in this case I would rather take "soulless" over the garish mess that is other MOBAs.
>>
>>339347407
i already do, OP
my ELO is platinum and the meta right now is broken but devs are doing a good job of making changes to put the game in the right direction and have shown they're not afraid to completely rework heroes who are broken by design.
>>
>>339348218
Why are you shilling for this anyway? That images says to sign up by the 25th.
>>
>>339348365

I'm going to keep using that image sarcastically after this weekend.
>>
>>339348330

I'm pissed that they nerfed Rampage's active into a passive, though. They should've just made it a balanced active instead of removing a button.
>>
>a new moba releasing in like 2017

holy shit. Smite was late to the party and that was in two thousand and fucking twelve. This shit is dead in the water going up against league/dota/overwatch
>>
>>339347407
>JESUS CHRIST I AM SO SICK OF SHILLING THIS SHIT
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>339348514
the button was already a passive move speed boost that increased the jump distance
he was broken being able to super jump twice while restoring most of his health
>>
>>339349175
he meant for us to recognize the epic meme and give him 500 (you)s so he can screencap & post on r/4chan
>>
>>339348218
>Gears of War is one of the industry's greatest artistic triumphs
Xbox cucks need to stop exaggerating. It was a decent shooter but it was not anywhere near "artistic triumph"
>>
>>339349451
Yeah cause games cant be art
>>
>>339349451

The visual design of that game is straight-up visionary. No other games have environments so grandly desecrated and decaying. Few other games have enemies that are as delightful to disembowel.

I mean, what fucking games even had chainsaws on guns before?
>>
>>339348218
>would rather
maybe you, but not all
>>
>>339348945

They're gonna spin-up the marketing machine in a few weeks when everyone is bored of Blizzard's cast of shallow one-trick ponies in the land of linear chokepoints.
>>
When does this game come out, it actually looks pretty interesting.
>>
>>339350638

You can play it now for $20 (early access), you can scrounge Reddit for a free code since Epic has given at least two to everyone who plays it, or you can wait until summer when it's free.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.