[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you get angry or offended when people trash talk to you online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
Do you get angry or offended when people trash talk to you online?
Do you trash talk?
>>
No. All I ever do is type "Reported :^)" and watch them get angrier by the minute.
>>
I don't trash talk except for using the premade lines in Rocket League ironically. And no I don't get angry if someone trash talks me
>>
File: Drc7gsz.jpg (28 KB, 471x403) Image search: [Google]
Drc7gsz.jpg
28 KB, 471x403
>>339339696
The last time I replied to some loser raging and insulting me was Xbox Live in middleschool.

Honestly now, my mindset is if you're going around Online trying to provoke or annoy people, chances are your life at Home is pretty depressing anyway, so I like to feel as if I won.

I see no point to raging at Teabaggers, Trash Talkers, etc. Theyre all mostly just kids looking for attention or people lashing out due to their personal life.
>>
I say shit like "muted" and then keep saying it
>>
>>339341204
I think trash talk can be funny if you're not a pussy and can handle banter, most trash talk is usually annoying however because as you say it's usually middle schoolers, but they're still pretty fun to mess with
>>
>>339339696
I dont give two shit's if someone trash talks

i talk an insane amount of shit. i get incredibly angry and get rid of it quickly by raging in chat

the most irritating shit is what gets me. stupid mistakes that a monkey couldn't make etc.
or someone playing the best/most meta shit possible and thinking they're good. to me you are only ever truly good when you wreck someone with garbage.
>>
I fucked with this one kid pretty hard on Blops 3 today. For like, 10 games, I berated this 11 year old in all forms, dissing his skill, his parents, fucking everything. I was trashing him in score in every single game, so I actually indulged his taunts to engage in a 1v1.
I don't play very frequently so I wasn't prepared for when he said it was "snipers only", and he beat me two games in a row. I had never felt more ashamed and embarrassed. I swear to god he must have spent half his 11 years of life just practicing being a quickscoping faggot.

Teaches me to trashtalk.
>>
I'm pretty sure nobody over the age of 12 actually talks shit unless you are in the button mashing community, and that's only because 98% of the players are black.
>>
>>339342927
you ate some humble pie and the kid gets to feel like he has the skills to pay the bills, it's a win-win
>>
File: 1438650657095.jpg (24 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1438650657095.jpg
24 KB, 496x499
>>339339785
even if they are significantly better than you just point out one mistake and watch the salt flow. When they turn to insult you personally by calling you shit, just type "reported" and watch as their sodium levels become toxic. I don't usually even report them but god damn does that word trigger people who are prone to being rude.
>>
I don't really get angry.
I only trash talk if they do it first and then they fuck something up or I take the lead.
People who get super buttmad when the enemy team baits them with "ez" and stuff like that piss me off, since it's way better to just not give them any attention.
>>
>>339339696
no. Im not bad at games and I normally crush so I just be condescending to people.
>>
>>339339696
i usually just play like shit to make them angrier
pretty funny to see them pop a vein over a game
>>
No, never. I don't get mad at games at all. I find trash talk hilarious. Sometimes I'll engage in bantz to piss off other players but generally I don't have a mic on.
>>
Xbox Live was the best trash talk I've ever heard while playing online games. Almost never participated, but I loved hearing it. My friends and I used to trash talk each other constantly too, so we were all used to it. Pure fucking entertainment.

Never got mad from it though.
>>
>>339345352
I miss xbox live trash talk, I had so much fun in CoD and Halo lobbies
>>
I rarely shit talk but god damn do I love it when people get irrationally mad at me in a game and devote the rest of the game to killing me.

>sniping on a point, deploying recon
>end up killing a guy as he runs onto the point like 4 times in a row
>he switches to sniper to try and kill me
>gets me twice but not before I get him 5 more times
>says fuck you camping faggot in chat
>>
>>339345841
They still trashtalk in mw2 mostly. I mute them.
>>
>>339339696
No, because "mute all".
>>
>>339339696
i don't trash talk but in fps i always target the most annoying people. i start playing flanker and deliberately ignore everyone but the trash talker, no matter if i die immediately after.
>>
>>339339696
I love trash talk going both directions. I absolutely get livid from teabagging though. It's so rude.
>>
File: laughing.png (49 KB, 326x280) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
49 KB, 326x280
>Beat somebody
>Immediately begin spamming this emote, and the "Thanks" button, to be the biggest shitter I can
>Halfway through the match and winning, press the "Good Game" button.
>>
>>339339696
I don't mind shit talking in games. I've been insulted and have insulted other faggots online.

Needless to say it doesn't bother me.

I do enjoy hearing Scottish players talk shit. It's like listening to poetry without the gay part.
>>
>>339339696
I enjoy trash talk. It's part of the spirit of competition.

I talk shit and love it.
>>
File: cloud_checks_out_this_post.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cloud_checks_out_this_post.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>play Cawadooty Black Ops 3
>mics are filled with white wannabe niggers blasting rap through a $2 subwoofer
>nobody talks
>found mute all except party
>no troubles ever since
I don't encounter trash talking often, by when I do, I either ignore it, logically disassemble their argument without hostility (often provoking them even more), or straight up fucking with them.
>>
>play games online
>some faggot spout /v/ memes
Which one of you cunts was it?
>>
File: t97j4i.jpg (37 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
t97j4i.jpg
37 KB, 480x318
>>339339696
I rage quite a bit and last time i got baited to whisper rage on someone and he then reported me and got me banned for 12 hours.
My longest ban was on WoT for 4 weeks for saying some very vile shit when i end up in uncarryable games.
>>
>a
>>
I honestly hate that games are pushing reporting for verbal abuse, that is THE most idiotic thing ever. For fuck sake,if there is a mute button, there is no reason why reporting for verbal abuse should exist. Also if you get carried by someone who trash talks you, you suck it up and be greatful for the ride faggot
>>
>>339339696
Trash talk is usually ok.
I always report anybody that says "gg ez," teammate or not, partied or not.
That's the sign of a shit person that's toxic even when they're happy, and we should discourage them from being themselves
>>
>>339339696
>tfw almost deaf and will never be able to experience the joy of trash talk
>>
>>339339696
I don't really get offended, however I like to trash talk Germans about refugees, because it's funny. :)
>>
>>339355804
I've quit that shit game altogether after getting a few tier 10s, the RNG and p2w is way too present in a game that should be primarily skill based

I also get angry when consequently, people shit talk me for losing rounds because of shitty RNG
>>
Who actually goes online and talks to random people? My mum taught me that was bad years ago.
Stranger danger, guys!
>>
I tactically trash talk in MOBA's, as I usually play support. if you can flame the other team and get them angry enough to focus you and try and kill you rather than the people actually doing something in a teamfight, i'm fairly confident that's a win. if someone makes a slight mistake i'll jump on it in all chat and tell them what they should have done, how they could do it better etc and what I would have done. seems to make people irrationally angry, the one's that annoy me are the ones that just accept it's fair dinkum and laugh it off. fuckers don't play my mind games
>>
the only thing i report for is people talking smack about 9/11. that aint right.
>>
File: 1460874661701.jpg (18 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1460874661701.jpg
18 KB, 311x311
>using voice-chat
>when playing with randoms

Never again, learned my lesson from CSGO.
>>
>>339339696
It varies from bored to amused, depending on how creative the trash talk actually is.
>>
>>339339696
/v/ doesnt trash talk
/v/ gets unironically upset at games and cant stop themselves from screaming at people in games
but they like to pretend they are epic rusemasters, who got banned for no reason
>>
>>339360985
you think that jokes about 9/11 are not appropriate yet you browse 4chan. Doesn't make any sense
>>
File: 2.jpg (3 KB, 59x62) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3 KB, 59x62
>>339339785
I did that today in Overwatch. For better or worse, Blizz bans at the drop of a hat for that shit. Got to whip this guy's ass on attack, on defense, make him sperg out by saying reported with a smiley when he said something about sucking cock, and he'll get himself a 24 or 48 hour ban.

Shit feels good.
>>
>>339361181
This. It's boring if you are a classic salty retard, but if you put some imagination in you're trash talk I will love it.
>>
>>339361236
MFW I got banned in WoW for saying"WTF ARE YOU NIGGAS DOING" in a pug raid
Got banned for 2 days but contacted a GM and he unbaned me in a few hours.
>>
>>339339696
Never have never will. It's a shame everyone is such a pussy and you can get banned from games for being toxic.

It's part of what makes online competitive gaming fun.
>>
>>339339696
>Do you get angry or offended when people trash talk to you online?
never encounter one
>Do you trash talk?
no
>>
I literally laugh when people get angry like for real its a fucking game haha.

Unless it's left 4 dead 2 on expert in which case I'll turn everyone into mist
>>
>spend a long time detailing in chat how master chief is really a woman
>eventually say he blew his cock off with a nade hence woman now
>out of no where 1 kid gets disprportionately ass furious
>starts shouting and freaking out hardstyle that its retarded
>the most retarded thing he's ever heard

really unexpected total rage, was trash talking without even meaning to.
>>
>Do you trash talk?

I trash talk all the time motherfucker
I even trash myself doing day to day things
>so now your gonna masturbate you pathetic wanker?
>you call that a rhythm?
>is that what you think about to get yourself hard you pervert?
>well done, now you've spooged everywhere, as you wipe up your tepid ejaculate from your trouser leg, do you think it was really worth it?
>>
>>339361513
I guess that's the charm of the marine pasta.
>>
File: 1464083705361.gif (3 MB, 260x170) Image search: [Google]
1464083705361.gif
3 MB, 260x170
>>339339785
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.