[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times you DSP'd. This one's hot off the presses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: 9e9.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
9e9.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
ITT: Times you DSP'd. This one's hot off the presses.

>Playing RE4, buy the Revolver because fuck yeah hand cannons
>sayonara 38000 shekels
>rescue Ashley at the end of the chapter
>remember a treasure i had to pass up earlier bc i needed Ashley to piggyback to it
>backtrack and open it
>it's the fucking revolver I just wasted all my money on

WOWWWWWW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I'D GET IT FOR FREE
>>
>>339338759
So you're saying that all of DSP's bad moments are justified?

I might agree- he is based.
>>
Finding the first key behind the box you can jump on to get a secret in the new doom
>>
>Reach that room in Phantom Hourglass that tells you to push your map against the stone tablet
>Try interacting with everything
>Try drawing the symbol as perfectly as I can
>Get fed up
>Close the DS and go jerk off
>Come back to find the puzzle had solved itself
Wooow
>>
>>339338759

I did have those dsp moments when I was 12.
>>
>>339340393

You and pretty much everyone else who played that part.
>>
realizing you can just skip like 90% of the vines area of the Deep Jungle in KH1
>>
>didnt know there were special attacks in twisted metal black for the longest fucking time
>didnt know you could reload ammo at the save point in fatal frame
>completely forgot you could take cover in deus ex HR
>>
>>339338759
>Metal Gear Solid 2
> constantly use up bandages
> realise in the last boss battle I could just crouch and stop bleeding that way as well as regain health
>>
>>339338759
I just today found out that I'd been solving one of the puzzles in Portal 2 the wrong way for years.
>>
>>339338759
>Civ 5
>trying to repeal world religion
>Have enough votes due relationships with city states
>accidentally put all my votes against my own motion
>>
>>339344084
How do you solve a puzzle wrong without console commands?
>>
>>339344547
You know that room in old Aperture where you're supposed to bukkake everything with conversion gel until you can fling yourself up to the exit? I'd been painting the underside of a ledge and putting myself into an infinite loop of portals to build momentum because I never saw the elevated platform I was supposed to jump off of. It's a tedious, overly precise trick that I spent about two hours figuring out the first time I played the game.

I just assumed the puzzle was hard.
>>
>>339344547
Probably involves stacking junk to step on.
>>
>something new every day where Phil fucks up horribly
>comments everywhere saying 'the end is nigh' and 'he won't be around much longer'
>the years keep swinging around to January
>DSP still here

He's like that bit of shit in your toilet bowl that won't flush.
>>
>gf having trouble with Gahdon from Wind Waker
>I find this odd because I remembered him being too easy last time I played it
>she says she keeps running out of arrows because manual aiming is too hard
>she forgot that the lock-on feature exists
>and this is after beating OoT and MM too
wooOOOOoOOOOOOOOooooow
>>
>>339348010
this sounds a lot like something dsp would do

>beats every souls game + bloodborne
>plays dark souls 3
>still doesn't understand roll timings
>rolls a full second before an attack and gets hit
>blames the game
>>
>>339345149
> over thinking a problem

Let's be honest, this is issue that DPS will never have to worry about.
>>
>>339344084
Same thing. Watched a friend solve it the "right" way and lost my shit.
>>
>>339345149
How long did it take to build up that much speed?
>>
>Playing DaS
>In Sen's Fortress
>Keep getting rolled over by the goddamn boulders
THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DODGE THIS SHIT
>>
>>339338759
>playing through the first devil may cry
>having trouble since I'm new to the series
>finally end up buying all the upgrades for devil trigger/hp
>becomes so much easier
>gf will never let me live it down
fuuuuuuu
>>
>>339352057
Id guess 12 hours
>>
>>339346018
His views are horrible and constantly declining so it's only a matter of time before he's hone and you know he'll blame the fans for it.
>>
>>339338759
I hate it when this happens
>>
>>339352206
run faster
>>
>>339346018
He did manage to get 500k+ views on a video on his new channel. I don't know if it will help in the long run though.
>>
>>339352613
how many a pressess
>>
>>339340584
Speak for yourself, I thought it was immediately obvious what you were supposed to do.
>>
>>339346018
His channels are basically stagnant at this point. He's had roughly the same number of subs for years and can barely get 7000 views on a video.
>>
anyone has a webm of DSP fapping
>>
>>339338759
> playing Ninja Gaiden (not sure) on DS
> game tells to "speak" to someone who is asleep
> got legit stuck for 20 minutes, untill I figured out that I needed to use the built in mic
>>
>spend like 30 minutes searching for the lever in the last level of DOOM 2016
>it was RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING DOOR, in plain sight

>likewise spend a bunch of time searching the way to enter a room with a rune challenge in it
>the entrance was a hatch right below my feet
>>
File: Vietcong_Coverart[1].png (186 KB, 252x357) Image search: [Google]
Vietcong_Coverart[1].png
186 KB, 252x357
>playing pic related when I was like 12
>get into the tunnel sections
>spend literal days trying to navigate them in the darkness memorizing turns because I didn't know there was a flashlight in the game and all I could use was a couple of flares
>a few days later, visit a friend and see him breezing through the section with his flashlight
>pretending I knew this all along and feel like a complete retard.

GOAT game though
>>
>>339344084
There are several puzzles that you can solve wrong.

You can cheat in almost every level by leaning out of a portal to shoot another through it or using random junk as door stoppers.
>>
File: Sanctuary_magnetic_rail_puzzle.png (845 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Sanctuary_magnetic_rail_puzzle.png
845 KB, 1000x563
>playing metroid prime 2
>reach pic related
>doesn't notice magnetic rail going to the bombslot
>get stuck for a month
>>
>>339354503
I swear, for how streamlined for modern audiences new games are they still manage to confuse me. I've had similar situations multiple times where I'd backtrack through the level thanks to playing DX1 and look in every corner when the means to getting to the next level is right in front of your face when you get to the end.
>>
>spent 10 minutes walking around the HUB in Bloodborne because I didn't realise that the gravestones are used to teleport you
>>
People who call him le based are the biggest retards on the planet
>>
>>339355305
There really are far too few Vietnam based games out there.
There must be one where you fight the Vietcong and Jacob's Ladder-type PTSD induced hallucination monsters, right?
>>
>>339357520
Wasn't Shellshock 2: Blood Trails kind of like that? Never played it, so I don't know.
>>
is the sok on suicide watch now that kogaming is a success?
>>
>>339352706
as much as i like the vids makin fun of him, its just such a broken fuckin record at this point. they just keep uploading
>phil complains about views donate to his patreon

like yeah we fuckin get it now fuckin autists. its surprising that his fans put up with that pre-stream pity party shit
>>
>>339338759
Nah, I've never jerked myself off in front of a webcam I had accidently left on.

That IS what you mean by DSPing, right?
>>
Dsp will be round for a while yet all the haters are virgins with no jobs
>>
>>339352706
How did his sub count get so high in the first place?
>>
File: hoooooow.png (859 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
hoooooow.png
859 B, 64x64
>>
>>339359026
Ironic subscribers
>>
>>339359026
He was one of the first when the whole "Youtube LP" thing was just kicking off and it was wild west.
>>
>>339340393
This brought my progress to a grinding halt for 2 days. Went everywhere I had available to me a couple of times looking for something I missed. Just went to gamefaqs in the end.

This kind of shit gets me everytime. "Meryls number is on the back of the cd case." Spend a few hours looking around for a cd case in game that I can examine like in resident evil. Then realize there are only 200 possible numbers to dial and call them all.
>>
>>339354225
dragon sword was fuckin rad

kind of easy though
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.