[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theeere once was a g..game for the p..pee...ps fouuur...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bard.jpg (14 KB, 317x464) Image search: [Google]
bard.jpg
14 KB, 317x464
Theeere once was a g..game for the p..pee...ps fouuur...
>>
It w..w..wha...what a m..m...mo...moviee
>>
A..and st...st...still sold more than the xbu....xbuuu.....xbox one
>>
Get m..m..mad.....p....p....Pc....Pc....pcucks
>>
this was a good game frankly
>>
Do we have ANY news on the new one?
>>
File: 1463314269890.jpg (39 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
1463314269890.jpg
39 KB, 373x391
>>339339493
Hard-Mode wasnt hard enough. Or maybe I'm too good at Turn-Based Games

Either way, the hardest difficulty was still easy to breeze through using Kenny/Butters
>>
>>339339493
Too short though.

I'd fucking love it if it was like Bully and you actually spent time in school just dicking around with everyone else.
>>
>>339340593
the game is extremely easy for the most part, which is too bad. Its like the sequel to Paper Mario:TTYD I always wanted.
>>
>>339341612
>>339340738
These so much, game was pretty easy and even when doing all the quest the game is like 15 hours ops, not to mention the game has literally no post-game content, like LITERALLY, there was nothing to do after beating the game because you couldn't even do random encounters.

Aside from that is a great game.
>>
>>339341612
An entire area got cut after the original developer went belly up
>>
>>339336852
Wasn't a sequel coming out?
>>
>>339342207
Yeah, I hated how dead the game was after you 100% it. Especially with how they nailed the South Park aesthetic perfectly. It felt like I was watching the show.

They shouldve added daily Challenges or some kind of Leaderboards or something.
>>
>>339342353
TBA
>>
>>339342353
Sort of. It's going to be about the superheroes instead of the fantasy setting of Stick of Truth.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.