[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a few questions for everyone on this game since I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: killer7.jpg (381 KB, 1535x2173) Image search: [Google]
killer7.jpg
381 KB, 1535x2173
I have a few questions for everyone on this game since I recently finished it

I can't tell how the personae work story-wise since there was a chapter where they were all present in the same Area, and Garcian seems to be the Spokesperson in multiples of the cutscenes.
But from what I know Harman originally used them the same way Garcian did? I can't really say with full confidence but I know for a fact that he absorbed their souls/personae/etc though I'm not sure if they're manifested outside of his body since Harman could do so himself I believe?(Or Harman just straight up ressurected them).

Is Harman's Avatar that Garcian possibly absorbed actually Harman or is Young Harman the real Harman Smith that is Harman's current Avatar.
Or does he manifest multiple Avatars through his powers?

Is the Smith Syndicates personae truly destroyed? or is there a possibility for someone like Harman to bring them back again?

Is Garman still himself depending on the ending you choose at the end of the game?

Is the Galactic Tomahawk Smile the raddest fucking shit or what?

What is your speculation on the events of the game?
>>
>>339334858
Bump while I get the pastebin.
>>
>>339335512
Thank you kind anon
>>
>>339335512
>>339335805

Here
https://pastebin.com/raw/kDeNi0md

>a chapter where they were all present in the same Area
Where?
They are all supposed to be part of Garcian. Harman is a bit special though.

>What is your speculation on the events of the game?
I don't get a fucking shit honestly
I still haven't gotten past the Timer Smile.
>>
>>339335886
>Where?
He's probably talking about the fight in New York with the Galactic Color Squad or whoever, but I believe that was explained by LOVE being similar to Garcian in having personas of her own.
>>
>>339336130
I was under the impression that the whole fight was in a game or something.
>>
>>339336243
Could've been; it's been a while, but I do remember the "game over" credits sequence. But the conversation/reveal that she was the controlling personality like Garcian seemed important enough to explain the situation either way.
>>
Read this:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/562551-killer7/faqs/38193

Also look up "Hand In Killer 7"
It's hard to grasp it completely but still helps a lot
>>
File: cornered.png.jpg (1021 KB, 2049x1025) Image search: [Google]
cornered.png.jpg
1021 KB, 2049x1025
Still don't know how the HUD got removed, but this is pretty cool.
>>
>>339336884
Should I interpret everything in Hand in Killer 7 as completely canon or open to interpretation?
>>
>>339337257
It was based on an earlier version of the story.
There are inconsistencies but they're both technically canon.
>>
Also, for me the very core of the game plot is just west vs east but it goes so damn fucking deep and tangled, I replay the game once a year around january and read the gamefaq but still, when I think I finally understand it fully, I forget.
But its really great, I love Dan Smith but I can't remember, was he killed at a basketball game by curtis blackburn (was it harman?) or was killed by emir at the hotel or was every smith killed twice?
>>
>>339337692
Dan got kill by Curtis because he thought Dan was breaking the rules.
Later Dan is killed by Emir.
>>
Aw shit man Killer7 thread
Bumping this thread with OST i was just listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhDcAqZX0l0&list=PLCoUab7cUiCJ0NhMzdXuPf_TShrGvOf0r&index=16
Is Masafumi Takada still working on anything?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.