[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ now considers DS2 to be THE BEST of the series and anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tWSw8Fi.jpg (606 KB, 1496x2161) Image search: [Google]
tWSw8Fi.jpg
606 KB, 1496x2161
>/v/ now considers DS2 to be THE BEST of the series and anyone who says its bad, or even not the best, is a piece of shit memer and should kill themselves

God fucking dammit.
What the fuck happened to this board?
>>
That's a gross exaggeration
>>
>>339334217
Except you see it happen every time DS2 gets mentioned.
>>
>>339334373
That's also a gross exaggeration
>>
>>339334373

I'm sure it does, like any shitposting. You're just trying to make it seem like an issue, or anything out of the norm since that game was released.
>>
Dark Souls 2 is just a bad dream, I try my best to think it never happened.
>>
>>339334542
People calling DS3 the best of the series or even good is far from the norm since the game was released.
>>
There's already at least two threads regarding the quality of Dark Souls 2 not including this one. Why did you think making another was necessary?
>>
>>339333784
Now that the dust has settled.
>>
>>339334373
I've never seen anyone call DaS2 the best.
>>
DaS babbies, everyone.

DaS2 was good, but hardly anyone thinks it's the best. Get over yourself.

Also;

DaS < DaS2 < DeS < DaS3
>>
>>339335061
Perfect order anon
>>
>Sequel comes out
>Previous game is always the best
Not always the case but happens often and people try and say /v/ isn't hiveminded.
>>
>>339335061
>>339335197
Why do DaS2fags ALWAYS have the absolute worst taste?

DaS2 < DaS < DaS3 < DeS
>>
>>339334678

I've seen every opinion under the sun argued here. Don't make threads to bitch about nothing.
>>
>new Souls game comes out
ITS SHIT WOW WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY THINKING LAST ONE WAS THE BEST
>next one comes out
WOW WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT THE LAST ONE WAS--
And on and on...
>>
Its

DaS > BB > DeS > DaS 2 > DaS 3

Anyone who puts DaS 3 above anything else is a literal by the book definition of a "Flaming retard"
>>
>>339335340
Who are you referring to?
>>
>>339335615
Anyone who puts DaS or DeS at the top is a flaming nostalgia faggot. The sequels improved so much.
>>
>>339335826
>Improved
>Add more stupid shit while never changing the core aspects of the game to keep it challenging
Oh but they added a pretty new cock ring 10/10
>>
>>339335340

>Says DaS2 isn't the best
>"You're a DaS2fag!"

¿Que?
>>
>>339335996

>shitposting your own thread

Wew lad
>>
its the ultimate in contrarian thinking

>DaS is called the best so its the shittiest
>DaS3 is the newest so its also the shittiest
>DaS2 used to be called shit all the time so now its the best

people that put DeS above anything have nostalgia goggles glued on tight and people that include BB just want to start a flame war
>>
>>339336221
>my own thread
You're pretty fucking retarded
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.