[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the ball thrower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fetch quests.jpg (11 KB, 411x308) Image search: [Google]
fetch quests.jpg
11 KB, 411x308
Can you actually believe they let this bullshit fly on release? Do they expect us to be okay with this fucking shit? Even if they fix it in a day 1 patch it's still complete fucking horseshit.

It's complete fucking RNG if this big stupid cheeto dust fingered fag will throw the fucking ball. All he does is taunt you and pretend to throw it like the fucking loser he is, and then when he throws it you can't even fucking have a little fun and chew on the bitch like you want you have to bring it back or else he has a meltdown. Worst is when he rips it from your fucking mouth like the cocknugget he is.

Fucking nerf this stupid fucking fetch quest.
>>
ball is just a lazy re-skin of stick designed for autists and fags
>>
be gud boi
>>
>there are players on this board who don't have good boy rank

literally why the fuck do I come here. pleb central
>>
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>339326873

Jesus christ the fucking re-skin prices in this game are stupid. I just want to play a normal god damn game of fetch without seeing fucking neon pink ball fly across my eye. Breaks my entire fucking immersion.
>>
>>339326490

> op is upset because he went looking for the ball when it had not been thrown

git gud
>>
>>339327364
oh ok the joke is like OP is a dog and the ball is a thing from a videogame
>>
>>339326490
Go back to Chew Toy, casual faggot.
>>
File: 1374709431619.jpg (74 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1374709431619.jpg
74 KB, 524x468
>Be a good boy
>Feeder has a weird plastic toy as a leg
>Takes me to the park and sits on a bench
>Uses his toy leg to play fetch with
>Laughs when doing it because other feeders act weird when they see
>I think he's just too poor to get a regular stick instead of using himself
>Can't say anything because dog
>He kept using his leg stick instead of a real stick, even though it's fucking embarrassing
>He left a really long time ago
>He went back to the same place he lost his first leg.
>Other feeders have been crying a lot recently
>MFW I don't think I'll be able to play leg catch anymore.
>>
Can someone please tell me who the good boy is? I have spend three hours looking for him but the fucker is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>339327940

you are!
yes, you are!
>>
File: 1462731697178.png (14 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
1462731697178.png
14 KB, 200x209
>he's pro-skub
>>
>>339327940

Oh jesus fucking christ. That god damn questline? They had the literal laziest fucking plot twist out of nowhere.

I guess I'll spoiler it out if anybody cares about this horseshit. It was you the whole time
>>
Anybody know how to raise up my hormonal levels again? I've been trying to rank up with the neighbor bitch for weeks now and I finally got enough flirt points to get to second base and then suddenly we go to the Doc's and I black out and when we get home I look at her and her big fuckin' teeth and don't feel a thing. What the hell? Did he put me on some weird fucking meds? This is just a side effect, right? Or a glitch or some shit? I lost all those horny points for nothing!
>>
>>339328398
>fell for the going to the park car ride
>>
>>339328712

BUT THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ADVANCE THE PLOTLINE AND PLAY FETCH!!!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.