[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464536715053.jpg (2 MB, 2929x2343) Image search: [Google]
1464536715053.jpg
2 MB, 2929x2343
I really don't think that Uchikoshi was being serious when he said that "?" is supposed to be Blick Winkel

End or Beginning in VLR had Akane VERY clearly say that Kyle switched his consciousness with ? so that he could use ?'s body back in the past to help Sigma out stopping Radical-6. So if ? is BW or rather "me" then that means that Kyle is using my body in ZTD.

Which is absolutely retarded.

? cannot possibly be BW. He has to be some esper that we haven't yet met in the game world, but an actual character. Also if Sigma faces the screen and starts talking to me directly then I'm selling the game right back to the store.
>>
.cia leak when
>>
>>339325982
soon
>>
Whatever happened to the Anon who said he was going to stream playthroughs of 999 and VLR before ZTD came out? Would be pretty comfy watching playthroughs of the games /v/.
>>
>>339327984
Apparently he was around last thread yesterday. At least some anons mentioned that somebody was streaming on twitch or something.
>>
>>339328169
I follow both games on twitch and you get random twitch shitter streaming the games occasionally, but that's about it. Haven't seen anything that could be called a "/v/" stream.
>>
>>339328804
It was hitbox, probably why you haven't seen it. He streamed yesterday and I think some today.
>>
>>339328932
Link? Been avoiding ZE threads since the trailer hit because I want go into ZTD blind.
>>
>>339329252
The channel is blick-winkel
>>
>>339329647
Thanks. How far has he gotten?
>>
>>339328804
My apologies. It wasn't twitch as this anon >>339328932 has said.
>>
>>339329812
far up to yo ass!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.