[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there will never be a FFTA3 with online >there will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: job.jpg (922 KB, 1200x722) Image search: [Google]
job.jpg
922 KB, 1200x722
>tfw there will never be a FFTA3 with online
>there will never be another JRPG with a huge class, equipment, quest and skill variety
>you will never have guild battles online with strangers
>you will never have 3v3 guild wars online with faggots
Most JRPGs dont even fuck with dual class systems anymore either, seriously why did Squeenix drop this series? They perfected the gameplay.
>>
>inb4 Mabinogi
no thats a time sink
>>
FFT2 > FFTA3
>>
Hey guys I im getting a ps tc what srpg should I get I have my eyes on final fantasy tatcis and tactics orger war of the lions
>>
>>339323703
This post makes no fucking sense
FFT2 isnt a thing and neither is FFTA3

>>339324176
Whats a PS TC?
>>
>online

Why would you want that? These games are super fucking breakable and whoever goes first would just shit on everything with Ultima Shot or something.
>>
>>339324319
>This post makes no fucking sense
>FFT2 isnt a thing and neither is FFTA3

he's saying he wants another ff tactics
not a ff tactics advance

makes perfect sense
>>
>>339324407
Can easily be fixed by adding optional rule clauses or bringing back the law system.
>>
>>339324495
You can't recreate the magic of the first one, I'm not sure what people even expect out of a FFT2.
I could see it happening then not meeting expectations, and people will shit on on A1/A2 for no reason.
>>
>>339324629
>You can't recreate the magic of the first one

The magic of the first one was just a recreation of the magic of Tactics Ogre, so apparently it is possible. TO: The Knight of Lodis also did it on GBS.

>>339322872
>They perfected the gameplay.

All three FFT are great. All three are still pretty easy to break. A perfected srpg doesn't exist.
>>
>>339324176
Did you mean a PS Vita TV? If so, get:

-FFT (PSOne Classics version or War of the Lions PSP version)
-Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)
-Jeanne d'Arc (PSP)
-Wild Arms XF (PSP)
-Yggdra Union (PSP)
-Knights in the Nightmare (PSP)
-Gungnir (PSP)
-Arc the Lad 1-2 (PSOne Classics)
-Front Mission 3 (PSOne Classics)

For the record I don't know how many of those you can get on a PSTV. You'll have to check them yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.