[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
game I can't remember playing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: crying.jpg (386 KB, 680x702) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
386 KB, 680x702
Okay /v/ please help me remember the first game I ever played it was a fighting game with the kid who had a skateboard that he could use for attacks. I think this was on ps1.

Another game I needed help finding was this Sega Genesis game. Where you are a man made of orbs and you can jump and shoot at enemies and collect powerups.
The game had a strange platforming aspect as well most of the things you jumped around on were usually large structures made out of bars.
>>
>>339322838

Fighting Vipers is the first game, fighter is named Picky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCuv8FA4Iw
>>
>>339322838
>>339323840

Me again, second game might be Vectorman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vectorman
>>
>>339322838
>Sega Genesis game. Where you are a man made of orbs and you can jump and shoot at enemies and collect powerups.
Vectorman?
>>
File: qwe.jpg (55 KB, 588x591) Image search: [Google]
qwe.jpg
55 KB, 588x591
>>339322838
yfw his face scar is an endorsement from Monster Energy TM
>>
File: PS2FightingForceCover.jpg (40 KB, 325x322) Image search: [Google]
PS2FightingForceCover.jpg
40 KB, 325x322
>>339323840
>>339324039
Thank you Anon. Pic related was the only other game I remember playing that young.
>>
Not the op, but I need help as well.

I remember playing a game as a kid, on the Sega genesis. On the Sega channel, if anyone remembers that. It was a side scroller, brawler shooter. It had 3 characters, a man, woman, and a robot. The first level had you running through a city, fighting aliens. I remember it being kind of gory for the times.
>>
A mech game on PS1.

It wasn't armored core, I played through them all recently. All I remember is this:

>Movement is slow, no dashing or flight
>I don't recall any melee combat, only guns.
>One of the first (maybe the first?) stage was a snow stage, there were towers that fired back
>Objective was to defeat all hostile mechs
>After that stage you went into a base, navigating tunnels and such

I also feel like it was possible to turn your mech upper body separate to your lower body, so you could walk in a different direction and shoot.
>>
>>339324717
>It had 3 characters, a man, woman, and a robot.

Might as well stick around and see if I can't figure more of these out for you guys. I've looked up up games meeting this criteria and have come back with Alien Storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2OP2V1RctM

Does that look about right?
>>
File: aAZrbJjK_700w_0.jpg (14 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
aAZrbJjK_700w_0.jpg
14 KB, 620x374
>>339324373
ahhhh, i remember this game.

i played it with my big sis but we never manage to beat it. and probably never will since she's ded now
>>
>>339325373

Not familiar with this game, and that's not much to work off of. I have found two PSX Mech games that have snow levels early and seem to meet the other points as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1hh_Qh8BVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNkzrITvWlE

Either of those the one you're thinking of?
>>
>>339325836
Sorry for your loss. This just so happens to be the game I played with my sister as well. To beat it we ended up beating it with the big guy and one of the girl characters. My memory is hazy but we might have cheated somehow.
>>
>>339326213
Shit anon, I think it might of been Iron Soldier. Thanks a ton for your help.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.