[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sophie is the sexiest Atelier and that makes her game the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: sophie bikini.jpg (142 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
sophie bikini.jpg
142 KB, 446x750
Sophie is the sexiest Atelier and that makes her game the best by default!

Whose excited for Atelier Sophie?
>>
I am.
She's literally the most appealing Atelier.
>>
>>339320861
Shallie+ when
>>
>>339321018
One year after the release of Escha and Logy
>>
File: 1462958743503.png (335 KB, 666x777) Image search: [Google]
1462958743503.png
335 KB, 666x777
Is she a lesbian though?
>>
File: sophielewd.jpg (210 KB, 583x805) Image search: [Google]
sophielewd.jpg
210 KB, 583x805
>>339321287
Probably.
>>
I'm excited for Firis. They're meant to be updating the site today, so hopefully there'll be good information there.
>>
>PS4 JRPG on Amazon:
>$59.99 for a month
>Then $38.99
>Then $27-29
I've wasted so much money in the $38 tier after Omega Quintet sold out of stock. So far, it's the only title that was dropped by Amazon.
>>
Are these games any good? The concept of a game centered around alchemy is appealing but it has to be very good for me to look past the moe nonsense.
>>
>>339321709
>but it has to be very good for me to look past the moe nonsense.
Don't bother. You will hate the game. It's good, but I already know people like you dislike them.
>>
>>339321709
Absolutely not. The "gameplay" for most of the series revolves around alchemy, in games where decent ingredients are incredibly based off of RNG. It's a very frustrating series.

In Japan, the PS3 versions add hats based off of save data from previous games. In America, we are forced to VITA or PS4 only.
>>
>Bought Rorona Plus
>Only played it for a little while and never finished it
>Bought E&S, got to the final dungeon but never finished it
>Bought Shallie
>Played the beginning and never finished it
>tfw probably going to do the same with Sophie even though I know it'll happen again

I like the games but I think I'm too used to male MCs.
>>
>>339322004
Having RNG traits on items isn't bad. If you always got the best of everything so there was no choice of what to do shit'd be boring. Having to choose what compromises you want to make and what you can afford to use is what makes it fun.
>>
>>339322391
E&L*
>>
>>339322397
It is bad when you have to farm in a specific place to get said materials.
In E&L you get the most powerful traits from a specific combination of shit you have to do. There's no other place to get them and without them you can't beat the extra bosses
>>
File: Atelier Firis.jpg (197 KB, 990x700) Image search: [Google]
Atelier Firis.jpg
197 KB, 990x700
Sophie is old and busted, posting new hotness
>>
>>339322772
Archer sister a best
>>
File: 011.jpg (168 KB, 700x730) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
168 KB, 700x730
>>
>>339322713
Oh, yeah, E&L was really shit for that. The other games tend to be a lot better though. You play one of the Arland games and the good traits are way easier to get. You just go to a high level area and all the gather points will have good stuff, especially if you use a tonic.
>>
Is it worth getting the limited edition off the NISA website? It looks pretty as fuck but also really expensive.
>>
>>339323281
Ayesha was really good with this as well. All the best traits could be crafted from items (though you needed the highest alch level for that)
>>
>>339323341
Everything will sit in the box, while it collects dust. Just like all JRPG CEs.
>>
>>339322772
Firis is sounding really good
http://gematsu.com/2016/05/atelier-firis-first-details-screenshots
>>
So, which Atelier game has the best OST?
My money is on Ayesha
>>
Been meaning to do a new game+ of Esch and logy since I haven't got the true end yet (only beat Logy's story)

how long should a New game plus take?
>>
File: yuri.jpg (3 MB, 1571x1980) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
3 MB, 1571x1980
>>339321287
Yes.

>>339321332
The pairing is her and Plachta.
>>
>>339320861
>Sophie is the sexiest Atelier and that makes her game the best by default!

Pure neckbeard logic
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.