[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to remove one race from FFXIV, which one would it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ffxiv_races.jpg (42 KB, 600x262) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_races.jpg
42 KB, 600x262
If you had to remove one race from FFXIV, which one would it be?

If you had to remove one race from FFXIV, which one would it be?
>>
Roegadyn, because the fewest people play them and I wouldn't want to upset too many people.
>>
Just to see the effect? Miquo'te. (the butthurt would be hilarious)

Actually though? Au Ra.
They're fucking boring and all either same face soulless shells or massive edgelords
>>
Elezen because they're only there to fill the worthless "elf race" position, no one actually plays them, and their necks are disgusting.

I'd remove Lalafell if it means we could get an actually sexualized loli race replacement.
>>
Au Ra and cats because they're both fucking weeb cancer.
Honestly the game would be a lot better if it was just Hyur, Elves, Lalafell, and Roes.
>>
>>339317992
Please no, TERA is doing a great job of keeping them contained.
>>
>>339317534
Hume
>>
File: Tera ninja.jpg (206 KB, 941x848) Image search: [Google]
Tera ninja.jpg
206 KB, 941x848
>>339318060
And Tera is a better game for it.
>>
>>339317992
I actually really like Elezen. The males look nice.
I only wish the females didn't have such small awkward heads.
>>
>>339318119
>>339318060

>Looking for ERP
>Someone comes up asking what age range I accept
>They offer to play a loli character
>Awesome!
>They give a picture
>Thick thighs, big ass, wide hips
>It's a fucking Elin

God damnit what the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>339318312
>they offer to play as a Loli
>awesome!
I'm afraid you're what's wrong and need some meds for that mentally ill head of yours before you go to jail for child rape
>>
>>339318312
Friend are you having difficulties?
Do you need a hug?
>>
File: little ladies day.jpg (156 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
little ladies day.jpg
156 KB, 400x300
>>339317992
>>339318060
>>339318119

Even Square-Enix official art knows that Lalafells need to look more like lolis and less like toddlers. The in-game models are awful.
>>
>>339318493

They make medication for pedos, now? What is it, corn flakes?
>>
>>339318851
they call them youth in asia pills. They make you real smart so you don't want to rape children.
>>
>>339319228

Why would I want to rape children, though? That'd be pretty awful of me.
>>
>>339317534
>>>/vg/

Stay in your containment weebshitters
>>
>>339319446
Unless you're a lolicon pedo, you won't. But if you are, chances are high and grow higher each day as the virtual barrier between you and your Lolis become more apparent.
>>
>>339319673

Got anything to back that up besides your gut feelings?
>>
>>339317534
>>>/vg/
>>
>>339319814
What are you taking about? If you're into Lolis, you're a disgusting pedophile. If you aren't, whatever.
Im not gonna "back up" anything when >>339318312 speaks for itself.
>>
>>339320204

What does erotic roleplay have to do with raping children in real life?

Like, I'm just annoyed that someone says they'll RP a loli character and then plays something that isn't a loli. If I wanted wide hips and thick thighs I may as well just fuck a woman.
>>
>>339320504
Erotic role play is just the next stage ahead of just playing/looking at Lolis. Then it keeps going until it's real life.
I guess I'm being a bit harsh but I do think lolicons are pretty disgusting.
I dunno, I guess you could go look for a cute midget or something, good luck.
>>
>>339320829

First off, real sex is absolutely disgusting and smelly. No thanks.

Second, little girls look awful. And they are gross people in general.

Third, this is the same logic people use when trying to condemn violence or sexuality in all forms of media. That eventually it'll lead to actual crimes. Does it? Probably. There's influence to be drawn from it, and desensitization can play a role. But there's degrees of separation to where you can actually identify there's a problem brewing.

If I were going out and sitting on a park bench watching little girls and taking notes? Sure, there's a problem. Is there a guy who read a book about someone who killed their boss and is currently sitting in the dark with their 9mm in hand? Sure, there's a problem.

Writing/reading a scene or watching a movie, no problem.
>>
>>339320829
Slippery slope is a fallacy, anon.
>>
>>339321820
You're really reaching here to make it seem okay, huh?
I could shut down all of that but I'm too tired to argue with a fetishist.
There's a fine line between looking at virtual little girls on your phone in a parking lot than there is real little girls.
You probably won't, but the obvious similarity is what makes lolicons so gross and creepy.
>>
>>339317534
Potato
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.