[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (275 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
275 KB, 1024x576
Can someone help me out? Where do I get those 2 keys?
>>
>>339315508
why
>>
>>339315508
you have to find the sword first dumb ass
>>
>>339315508
Did you even get the scroll of shock asshole?
>>
>>339315508
Be sure to have the cloak of the Tiger equiped before you use the sword on it.
>>
Are we still pretending this was supposed to be a puzzle and not just part of the buildup?
>>
>>339315508
>>
WAIT A MINUTE THAT CARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
>>
>>339318708
We got a genius over here upvoted
>>
File: waitaminutethatroom.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
waitaminutethatroom.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>339318585
If it's not a puzzle why make the player do it?

Filler "gameplay" which is accomplishes nothing except slowing the pace of the game is the cancer that killed video games and brought about the era of interactive movies
>>
>>339318715
explain
>>
matte yo, anno caado
>>
>>339319119
did you not learn to read?
his post just stated why they put it in there...buildup.
how stupid would it seem if you just climp to the top of a lighthouse and get in a sky bathysphere, without "unlocking" the door first.
anyone could do it.
>>
>>339322657
>how stupid would it seem if you just climp to the top of a lighthouse and get in a sky bathysphere, without "unlocking" the door first.
Less stupid than making the player manually input a code that you hold in front of their face

>look mom i hit buttons!
>>
>>339318585
A tutorial on how to interact with things, I assume.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.