[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meta is just two of the same champs How do we save competitive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ss (2016-05-29 at 05.45.45).jpg (36 KB, 838x73) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-29 at 05.45.45).jpg
36 KB, 838x73
>meta is just two of the same champs

How do we save competitive Overwatch?
>>
>>339314843
Hero stacking should definitely not be allowed in a competitive scene, the match yesterday that had 5 Tracers and 1 Lucio was proof of that
>>
>2 lucius
I thought their auras didn't stack? Or is having 1 of each aura active so good it's worth sacrificing an entire character slot?
Also id say competitive over watch is in such an early stage that there's mostly cheese strats going on right now as they try to figure out what's best
doubt there's a single best combo though
>>
>>339315240
auras don't stack but layering their boosted songs and spacing out ults is godlike
>>
>>339315196
that's a lot of fast
>>
>>339315343
I feel like this is true but is also true for most characters
>>
>>339315196
if you get rid of hero stacking then you run into the same problems league does.

everyone picks the same fucking comp no matter what and it forces people to use at least 1 shit hero that isnt interesting at all.

non-hero stacking makes more sense in this game because its not piss easy like league and you actually need skill to play the champ.
>>
>>339314843
Wow, and they said Competitive would fix this boring ass game
>>
>>339315240
with 2 lucios as long as you can see one and aren't a mile away you are ALWAYS getting healed.

2 Lucios on a payload offense is a nightmare because the cart healing DOES stack with thier auras. Combine all that and you could have the other 4 heroes be fucking anything and unless they get oneshot, they just won't die. I just did 2 lucio and 4 fucking zenyataa and we steamrolled the other team.

Another reason lucio is godlike on payload is he can push enemies off the cart to inch it forward.
>>
>>339314843

>champs

You need to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>339315905
you're forgetting that there are quite a bit of 1shots though
Especially sniper head shots since ultis are too far apart to rely on
>>
>>339314843
>game has multiple characters
>majority of players pick the best and stick with them

this is nothing new.
>>
>>339314843
Looks like people are realizing the power of Zarya. She sucks at the start but damn she gets strong
>>
>>339316264
>mobile raping me
i did not actually sage this thread >>339315905
there are a bunch of counters to this also, but up against shitters any cheese strat will work
>>
>>339314843
Enjoy your dead game.

The meta is out and now if you aren't in a pre made group, you will lose.

And why do I say the game is dead? Because the casuals (99 % of the player) will leave, after they get constantly rekt. And the pros will leave, because their main game is Counter Strike, LoL, Dota 2 or TF2.
>>
>>339318684
>if you aren't in a pre made group, you will lose
the thing is, they put pre mades against other pres and solos against other solos
not that I'm defending this 40$ arcade piece of crap (it's fun for a while but price tag is not remotely justified)
>>
>>339318684
wow, the future does not look bright
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.