[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought this on sale for $30 friday and holy balls it just feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: cover_large.jpg (191 KB, 600x735) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
191 KB, 600x735
I bought this on sale for $30 friday and holy balls it just feels like theres SO much to do. I regret not getting into it a year ago

How many hours do you guys have clocked in?
>>

But I didn't finish the free DLC quests or every side quest/map point of interest because I'm not an autist.
>>
>>339310426
It's a solid game but I was underwhelmed. Presentation is good but it felt like every other WRPG of the last decade or so in terms of actual gameplay, which isn't great.
>>
>>339310426
131 hours (80% + HoS DLC)
>>
File: witcher.png (562 KB, 996x651) Image search: [Google]
witcher.png
562 KB, 996x651
Just finished the dlc in ng+ today and got the last few achievements I was missing. Can't wait for blood and wine.
>>
I have 138 hours, with probably 30 in NG+, but I haven't played it in a while since I don't have the DlC and got kinda burnt out once I got to Skellige for a second time
>>
>>339310426
>buying the PS4 version

t. cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 132x145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 132x145
>mfw I realized 80 hours too late that there's nothing to do

I wanted to like this game, but when it came down to it all it did right was atmosphere, dialogue and lighting.
>>
File: 1388976590293.jpg (131 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
1388976590293.jpg
131 KB, 600x457
>>339310426
110 hours in the base game for me. I haven't played HoS yet, and BaW is coming out this week I think. It's a really fun game, and I loved the way they presented the side quests, and story elements of the main quest. It's not perfect, no game is... but it's probably the closest one to reach "perfect" for me. I'm a sucker for adventure, and long stories, so this was right up alley.

Dat Eskel vs. Caranthir scene was pretty sweet too.
>>
>>339310985
yeah I haven't had a gayman pc in a while. It plays suprisingly good on console though
>>
>>339310426
17 days (Approx 400 hrs) and counting. Desperately waiting for Blood & Wine. This is my favorite game of all time. Have any of you ever had that feeling when you're playing a game you just bought and you're like 'Yep this is it'. I'm a book-fag as well.
>>
>>339311275
>sub 30 FPS
>surprisingly good

Pick one
>>
>>339310543
Just a plebeian casual gamer instead.
>>
>>339311454
You're right I'm a casual because I didn't want to spend 40 hours scavenging for useless loot and gold.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.