[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I too scared to start this game. Is it as scary as the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Clear Sky.jpg (28 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Clear Sky.jpg
28 KB, 460x215
I too scared to start this game. Is it as scary as the first one ? Does it have lab missions ?
>>
No not really, there is like one underground section
>>
How do you get past the military outpost?
>>
>>339305074
Mash your F5 key.
>>
>>339305074
You don't. There's another way around, even if that kinda fucks with some triggers, nothing major though, just Sodorov telling you stuff before he's even introduced.
>>
>>339305074

Sprint and head left around that tree and back up into the hills. Clear Sky has underground segments but a lot less labs than SoC.
>>
>>339304757
Skip this one. Complete boring piece of shit. Dropped it halfway through. 85% recycled map.
>>
>>339306245
I will quit if its shit. But at least i want to try it.
>>
>>339306245
Isnt it what its supposed to be though, prequel to SoC?
>>339305074
Go from the northern entrance after going to the Cordon once
>>
>>339306563
Literally the ONLY reason to play it is for a bit more info on the factions, the occasional cool side quest or area that is new since soc (the tunnel monster area is some guys house for some reason) and for like the 2 new maps

Get ready to be bored to death getting through the same maps again through. All the new dhit is at the end

Also the ending is fucking awful

Wow expect an ending worse than rage's
>>
>>339306774
It is a prequel, but they didnt have to reuse 80% of the godamn maps. Its a rapid fire cash grab.
>>
As long as you don't find yourself in Red Forest during nighttime you should be okay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.