[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw have extremely autistic older brother >almost as bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: athene.jpg (161 KB, 468x481) Image search: [Google]
athene.jpg
161 KB, 468x481
>mfw have extremely autistic older brother
>almost as bad as Chris Chan
>he's started a youtube gaming channel
>not many people know about it, only close friends and family
>mfw he just loves playing games and having fun sharing all his collections and stuff
>mfw one day /v/ will probably find him and destroy his whole world

Why are autistic gamers just the worst /v/
>>
>>339298849
>starts off trying to make /v/ villains because he thinks they're gonna harass his autistic gaming brother
>Calls autistic gamers the worst

Literally what OP
>>
>>339298849
don't worry nobody will ever know
>>
>>339298849
Just post the channel you faggot
>>
Nobody on /v/ would have ever found out about this unless it was for you. Now half this thread is going to be dedicated to finding him.

u fucked up
>>
>>339298849
>>339300561
POST THE CHANNEL DON'T COCKTEASE US
>>
>>339298849
>my autistic brother is the WORST because he enjoys video games
I think you are jealous of your brother's inevitable success as an e-celeb
>>
>>339300816
Wait until we see the channel. Maybe it's just retarded
>>
>>339300913
>Maybe it's just retarded
that just means he is guaranteed to be successful
>>
>>339301014
If it worked for pewdiepie, it will work for OP's brother, I guess.
>>
>>339298849
>has autistic brother
>instead of encouraging your own family you talk shit behind his back
Wow, what a great brother you are. Kill yourself.
>>
>>339298849

Why are shitty people the worst? Sounds like you need to off yourself you sociopath.
>>
>>339298849
When I was young, which was a long time ago back before doctors diagnosed every emotionally retarded kid with autism, my life mirrored Chris's life a lot. I was socially inept, played with toys like legos far longer than i should have, drew shitty comics that were basically a mash up of cartoons that were popular at the time ( GI Joe and Transformers) and i was obsessed with NES games.

The one part where our lives differ is my mother was abusive and strict and his was enabling. My mother would throw away my toys if she caught me playing with them, beat the shit out of me if I "acted retarded" and made fun of me calling me a faggot because i didnt have a girlfriend.

I always hated my mother for what she did to me. I grew up was thrown put of my house at 18 and got a job. I also married and had children. Years later, through this website, I discovered CWC and I was stunned. I realized that without my mother that would have been me. If a doctor had told her I had autism and she let up on me I would have grown up into that fat sack of shit. I always hated her more than anything but it turns out I also owed her a debt of gratitude.

I believe the cure for autism may actually be having someone repeatedly beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>339298849
You're one of them, OP.
>>
>>339301513
>My mother would throw away my toys if she caught me playing with them, beat the shit out of me if I "acted retarded" and made fun of me calling me a faggot because i didnt have a girlfriend.
>ut it turns out I also owed her a debt of gratitude.
not really, your mom sounds like a huge bitch and a massive whore
your genes have failure written all over them
>>
Posting Athene on any gaming site should result in a permanent ban.
>>
File: 1463018601185.png (20 KB, 1057x1075) Image search: [Google]
1463018601185.png
20 KB, 1057x1075
>>339298849
Why are you even shitting on your brother for doing something he loves?

Unless you're the brother with an youtube channel and this is your way for publicity
>>
>>339301513
Did you see her naked? I'm asking for a friend who is doing an essay
>>
>>339301927
nope.
>>
File: dam.jpg (2 KB, 79x125) Image search: [Google]
dam.jpg
2 KB, 79x125
>>339301709
>your genes have failure written all over them
tfw Hitler had an abusive father, Genghis Khan's father was murdered and Stalin also had an abusive father.
>>
File: Triangle4-2.png (261 KB, 628x667) Image search: [Google]
Triangle4-2.png
261 KB, 628x667
>>339298849
It sounds like you want /v/ to find him.
I think you may be autistic than your brother.
>>
Sephirotsword57?
>>
>>339302990
I forgot about that shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoP3A2i_-I
>>
>>339298849
kill yourself
>>
>>339302324
yeah; and all of them are dead failures, too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.